Working solution to data movement to ext_sd

OP datside

25th January 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi guys, do anyone know a working app to move data from internal memory to external sd card? I have Maximus HD 11 and I have tried Folder Mount, it says Ext sd permissions error. Tried flashing his patch and got nothing. So is anywhere tested app? How you deal with low free space? Thank you.

UPD: tried Directory Bind but its obsolete and causes drain of battery...
26th January 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Georgetown
Thanks Meter: 213

1,709 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by datside

Hi guys, do anyone know a working app to move data from internal memory to external sd card? I have Maximus HD 11 and I have tried Folder Mount, it says Ext sd permissions error. Tried flashing his patch and got nothing. So is anywhere tested app? How you deal with low free space? Thank you.

Cut and paste, I'm afraid.
26th January 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #3  
Flag Kiev
Thanks Meter: 61

127 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by datside

FolderMount works for stock rom and MaximusHD 11, just apply patch when it requires it.
One minor remark: if you have hboot 1.55, you need to be S-Off to apply that patch. for 4.2.2 wp_mod.zip was available, but it doesn't work on new firmware with new hboot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread