XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Working solution to data movement to ext_sd

Tip us?

datside
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Working solution to data movement to ext_sd

Hi guys, do anyone know a working app to move data from internal memory to external sd card? I have Maximus HD 11 and I have tried Folder Mount, it says Ext sd permissions error. Tried flashing his patch and got nothing. So is anywhere tested app? How you deal with low free space? Thank you.

UPD: tried Directory Bind but its obsolete and causes drain of battery...

tropical cactus
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by datside View Post
Hi guys, do anyone know a working app to move data from internal memory to external sd card? I have Maximus HD 11 and I have tried Folder Mount, it says Ext sd permissions error. Tried flashing his patch and got nothing. So is anywhere tested app? How you deal with low free space? Thank you.

Cut and paste, I'm afraid.

tsokh
Old
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by datside View Post

FolderMount works for stock rom and MaximusHD 11, just apply patch when it requires it.
One minor remark: if you have hboot 1.55, you need to be S-Off to apply that patch. for 4.2.2 wp_mod.zip was available, but it doesn't work on new firmware with new hboot.