FORUMS

[Q] Please Help Me Out

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Lord Kelly, Junior Member on 16th January 2014, 07:05 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
This is my post of what I need help with.

i flash a recovery .img to my lg and then had android bot so flashed stock rom, everthing was fine with phone but wanted stock rom d802f , downloaded that firmware and flashed to phone with lg flashtool r&d, flashed fine and on reboot i eneded up with this.

when phone has booted up it has signal and people can ring me and can access phone certain functions except apps.

Booted up with Lg logo but no sound
main screen cam on then ( ALL AUTO TEST-FTM MODE CAME ON SCREEN ) Can not access main screen can only pull nav bar from top and access by this only. Exit Button on (All AUTO DOES NOT RESPOND)

i have flashed different stock roms and nothing works still get same when booted on each rom.

I have done power off and power+vol- and done fatory hard reset and gives android bot then take about 1 min to boot into phone but staright to (ALL AUTO ) Also tried factory reset in setting and same outcome.

now when i pug phone into the computer which is windows 8 does not pick up connection. device manager has is the lg but no advanced options .

i have no adb or fastboot access to the phone , and it is not rooted according to recovery mode when i put phone into that.

info on About phone
software info

ANDROID VERSION 4.2.2
BASEBAND VERSION M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190036
KERNAL VERSION 3.4.0
BUILD NUMBER JDQ39B
SOFTWARE VERSION D80210B-EUR-XX

STATUS

IMEI CORRECT
IMEI SV IS 00

I am at wits end with this phone , it was purchased threw eglobaldirect , and was ment to be lg g2 d802 4g lte 32GB

on the phone states d802 and was 32gb .

can anybody help me out there to resolve this matter or should i just bin the phone as stressing me out and been at this for weeks now.
all i want is it back working .

I HAVE ATTACHED IMAGES OF THE SCREEN FROM BOOT TO START OF PHONE ON , ALSO RECOVERY .Click image for larger version

Name:	picture000.jpg
Views:	583
Size:	162.2 KB
ID:	2520054

Click image for larger version

Name:	picture001.jpg
Views:	550
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	2520055

Name:	picture002.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	2520056

Name:	picture006.jpg
Views:	604
Size:	67.5 KB
ID:	2520057

bachera
16th January 2014, 07:14 PM |#2  

More
try a factory reset, sometimes files are left over that could conflict. thats why usually its needed to do a clean install.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app
16th January 2014, 07:24 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bachera

try a factory reset, sometimes files are left over that could conflict. thats why usually its needed to do a clean install.

Tried that all ready , same result when it has booted up. thanks any other ideas
bachera
16th January 2014, 07:27 PM |#4  

More
redo the flash and check again
this time use lg's tool and repair recovery.

mind you everything will be formatted so backup your stuff from internal sd.

16th January 2014, 07:31 PM |#5  
Flag Lisburn
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Have you tried re-downloading the KDZ? it could just be a corrupt download. Download it again on a reliable internet source and flash it again. If you still have theses issues, i would just send it back for a replacement if you can. Something important has been wiped or corrupted maybe.
27th June 2014, 08:59 PM |#6  
Flag Bien Hoa
Thanks Meter: 20

Donate to Me
More
hold power button and After 4 days with my LG G2 stuck in FTM All Auto Test FTM Mode, i dound the way to get out this f*** **** status !
Touch on normal boot menu, then a popup will show up and ask you to confirm to switch from Factory Test Mode to Normal mode, just select ok, and

huray, it's normal again
Last edited by goldenfish; 12th June 2015 at 03:10 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to goldenfish For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th July 2014, 07:07 PM |#7  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kelly

This is my post of what I need help with.

i flash a recovery .img to my lg and then had android bot so flashed stock rom, everthing was fine with phone but wanted stock rom d802f , downloaded that firmware and flashed to phone with lg flashtool r&d, flashed fine and on reboot i eneded up with this.

when phone has booted up it has signal and people can ring me and can access phone certain functions except apps.

Booted up with Lg logo but no sound
main screen cam on then ( ALL AUTO TEST-FTM MODE CAME ON SCREEN ) Can not access main screen can only pull nav bar from top and access by this only. Exit Button on (All AUTO DOES NOT RESPOND)

i have flashed different stock roms and nothing works still get same when booted on each rom.

I have done power off and power+vol- and done fatory hard reset and gives android bot then take about 1 min to boot into phone but staright to (ALL AUTO ) Also tried factory reset in setting and same outcome.

now when i pug phone into the computer which is windows 8 does not pick up connection. device manager has is the lg but no advanced options .

i have no adb or fastboot access to the phone , and it is not rooted according to recovery mode when i put phone into that.

info on About phone
software info

ANDROID VERSION 4.2.2
BASEBAND VERSION M8974A-AAAANAZM-1.0.190036
KERNAL VERSION 3.4.0
BUILD NUMBER JDQ39B
SOFTWARE VERSION D80210B-EUR-XX

STATUS

IMEI CORRECT
IMEI SV IS 00

I am at wits end with this phone , it was purchased threw eglobaldirect , and was ment to be lg g2 d802 4g lte 32GB

on the phone states d802 and was 32gb .

can anybody help me out there to resolve this matter or should i just bin the phone as stressing me out and been at this for weeks now.
all i want is it back working .

I HAVE ATTACHED IMAGES OF THE SCREEN FROM BOOT TO START OF PHONE ON , ALSO RECOVERY .Attachment 2520054

Attachment 2520055

Attachment 2520056

Attachment 2520057

I have the same problem with my LG Optimus L70, could you get out of this? Please help me if you know something, and I did everything and nothing works.
2nd October 2015, 02:30 AM |#8  
Flag Mission
Thanks Meter: 2

More
How to get out of AAT test yada yada BS screen....

Steps...
1) Press and hold the power button
2) Now press normal boot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)