Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,667 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Problem. Root after fashing a firmware via offline mode with .kdz file

Tip us?

jukk4p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Problem. Root after fashing a firmware via offline mode with .kdz file

Hi, i have a problem with my LG G2 D802, i use the method to flash a new firmware in my phone with the offline mode after of this my phone has been rooted i know that because in mode download put ROOTED in red color. I never rooted my phone and i check my root status via root checker and i am not root. So how is possible that?. I need help please.

Sorry for my bad english.

bender_007
Old
Thanks Meter 1295

DONATE TO ME
You should try flashing a 4.2.2 kdz and right after it just flash 4.4.2 (don't do a factory reset)

We all have the same situation. You did a factory reset after upgrade ?

jukk4p
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bender_007 View Post
You should try flashing a 4.2.2 kdz and right after it just flash 4.4.2 (don't do a factory reset)

We all have the same situation. You did a factory reset after upgrade ?
Nope. I only upgrade my LG G2 with code 6RO from 4.2.2 with ota to 4.4.2 v20b or c after i can't found more updates and then i flash v20d 6DE Open 16gb via offline mode after of that my phone is rooted.

I have other mate than have same problem. He have LG G2 of Orange and this company don't have v20d then i flashed his phone with v20c to v20d for get knock code and after of this rooted too.

I think than the problem is ota update and after flashing a rom.