Having root access from recovery is a must to solve problems if you run into them (run "/system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" as root to remove the driver and restore the old one)
1. boot into jb recovery mode
2. run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device")
3. run "adb shell" from command prompt
4. in shell prompt "sh system/lib"
5. still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"
phone will reboot and you have working jb system
- it worked for me but no guarantee it'll work for you!
hope it helps.