Ask a question

No registration required

Question Looking for GCC (Arabic/Middle East) RUU

OP uzair_sh

1st February 2014, 11:27 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
I bought HTC One (M7) in Dubai (Middle East). After few months I got the notification that there is software update available now. Since I updated there is a purple tint issue in the camera.

Rooted and tried different versions of stock firmwares and ROMs hoping to fix that issue but couldn't fix it.

After failing effort I talked to HTC about the purple tint issue and they asked me to send it in for repairs. For warranty purposes, I unrooted, locked bootloader, downgraded hBoot, S-Off so that I can go back to stock using RUU EXE/ZIP.

I have been searching but I CANNOT find the RUU / Stock firmware for Middle East/GCC region anywhere.

Model ID: PN07100
CID: HTC__J15

I know there is a European stock firmware for that MID & CID which I am currently using, but I am not sure if that would be an issue or not if I send it for repairs.

Any help in getting it on the GCC/Middle East stock firmware will be greatly appreciated.

THANKS.
1st February 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nablus
Thanks Meter: 5

61 posts
More
I Have The One From Dubai too , we have an international One that means you use the European ruu it's the same as long as it match your MID and CID and say M7_UL not M7_U it is the same
The Following User Says Thank You to amr-213 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beirut
Thanks Meter: 3,130

6,309 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzair_sh

I bought HTC One (M7) in Dubai (Middle East). After few months I got the notification that there is software update available now. Since I updated there is a purple tint issue in the camera.

Rooted and tried different versions of stock firmwares and ROMs hoping to fix that issue but couldn't fix it.

After failing effort I talked to HTC about the purple tint issue and they asked me to send it in for repairs. For warranty purposes, I unrooted, locked bootloader, downgraded hBoot, S-Off so that I can go back to stock using RUU EXE/ZIP.

I have been searching but I CANNOT find the RUU / Stock firmware for Middle East/GCC region anywhere.

Model ID: PN07100
CID: HTC__J15

I know there is a European stock firmware for that MID & CID which I am currently using, but I am not sure if that would be an issue or not if I send it for repairs.

Any help in getting it on the GCC/Middle East stock firmware will be greatly appreciated.

THANKS.

This one for M7_UL: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...78_signed-exe/
Code:
modelid: PN0710000
cid: HTC__001, HTC__E11
HTC__102, HTC__203
HTC__405, HTC__Y13
HTC__304, HTC__032
HTC__A07, HTC__J15
HTC__016

and this one for M7_U: http://www.htc1guru.com/dld/ruu_m7_u...igned_2_4-exe/
Code: