NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Turn Your Camera Into a Live Puzzle Game

The classic sliding puzzle game hasnt changed much, if at all, over the years. Dating all the way … more

Samsung Begins Production of 8 Gb RAM Chips

With the release of Android 5.0, our favorite mobile operating system has become 64-bit ready. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to apply theme on Cynogenmod 10.2

OP mb1012003

10th June 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Hi

I tried to apply theme on the cynogenmod after downloading the cynogenmod theme, but it does not take the theme completely... for example the onbly thing that changes is the status bar color... but the dialer or the lock screen does not change

I installed Milky theme and install it through the built in theme installer that is in settings
11th June 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,516

7,684 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1012003

Hi

I tried to apply theme on the cynogenmod after downloading the cynogenmod theme, but it does not take the theme completely... for example the onbly thing that changes is the status bar color... but the dialer or the lock screen does not change

I installed Milky theme and install it through the built in theme installer that is in settings

Maybe it has something to do with that the theme is made for differend resolution... I am not sure, ask themer that made it if it is compatible with HDPI.
11th June 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 90

587 posts
Did u re-boot after setting theme ?

Wysłane z Light-fonika 1-2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread