Microsoft To Invest in Cyanogen’s Future OS War?

Reports indicate that Microsoft is investing inthe rogue Android forker Cyanogen. The … more

Microsoft Releases Final Builds of Office for Android

Late last year, Microsoft released a preview of Office for Android, initially as an … more

Samsung Cutting Bloat, Trimming TouchWiz

Reports keep iterating over the rumors that Samsung has been trimming down TouchWiz for its upcoming … more

Google Giving Away Inbox Invites for the Next 24 Hours

Google’s biggest email rethink since the launch of Gmail, Inbox, was launched as … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] How to apply theme on Cynogenmod 10.2

OP mb1012003

10th June 2014, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Hi

I tried to apply theme on the cynogenmod after downloading the cynogenmod theme, but it does not take the theme completely... for example the onbly thing that changes is the status bar color... but the dialer or the lock screen does not change

I installed Milky theme and install it through the built in theme installer that is in settings
11th June 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #2  
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,535

7,699 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb1012003

Hi

I tried to apply theme on the cynogenmod after downloading the cynogenmod theme, but it does not take the theme completely... for example the onbly thing that changes is the status bar color... but the dialer or the lock screen does not change

I installed Milky theme and install it through the built in theme installer that is in settings

Maybe it has something to do with that the theme is made for differend resolution... I am not sure, ask themer that made it if it is compatible with HDPI.
11th June 2014, 07:18 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 108

622 posts
Did u re-boot after setting theme ?

Wysłane z Light-fonika 1-2.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread