Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[GUIDE]How to Unbrick Phones Bricked Due To Chainfire 3D...

OP N'ayam Amarsh'e

2nd February 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 53

184 posts
Donate to Me
More
How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D on bricked Devices ...

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

*Tip*If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.

4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.
Don't Forget To press Thanks.....
:vict ory:
Last edited by N'ayam Amarsh'e; 25th June 2014 at 11:21 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N'ayam Amarsh'e For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 11:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by N'ayam Amarsh'e

How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D when bricked Device ...

Here is the solution

1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....

2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").

3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.

4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.

5. Still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

I have my device bricked with Chainfire 3d but when I use adb devices it does not show anything and also it is in Recovery mode.
The Following User Says Thank You to jxgreat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd February 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

184 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxgreat

I have my device bricked with Chainfire 3d but when I use adb devices it does not show anything and also it is in Recovery mode.

Hi ,
Do You Turned ON USB DEBUGGING If Yes then....
I think you don't have ADB drivers installed... Here You Go - http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe

IF NOT

Then I am sorry i can't help, also which phone do you have??
Last edited by N'ayam Amarsh'e; 2nd February 2014 at 03:10 PM.
2nd February 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 4

16 posts
Quote:

Hi ,
Do You Turned ON USB DEBUGGING If Yes then....
I think you don't have ADB drivers installed... Here You Go - http://adbdriver.com/upload/AdbDriverInstaller.exe

IF NOT

Then I am sorry i can't help, also which phone do you have??

No I didn't.

I have Huawei Ascend Y320 U30.

So what should I do now? Through this mobile in junk? I just brought it couple of days ago.
1st April 2014, 12:15 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
My pc didn't detect any devices when I connecting asus memopad 8 in recorvery mode
2nd April 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #6  

13 posts
Talking
is this will work with motorola razr d3 xt919 its bricked with chainfire and please can you give the link of what i neet for this thank you

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

And yes i wiped dilveck cache and factory reset now what will happen please help me
3rd April 2014, 07:05 PM   |  #7  
Flag Karachi

3 posts
More
Quote:

How to Uninstall Chainfire 3D when bricked Device ...

Here is the solution

2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device").

4. (only for users which have ADB locked or get Operation not Permitted).Then type # mount -o rw,remount /system - Press Enter.

5. Still in shell "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"

if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.

I have viewsonic vb734 tablet running gingerbread ROM , its a Chinese tablet. i have root access but I wasn't able find custom recovery , thats why i didn't made nandroid backup , so the thing is that I installed chainfire 3d and now I am stucked on boot loop without any recovery , Is there any way to fix it ? Thanks
heres the link of my device, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1393128
Last edited by huzaifahaziz; 3rd April 2014 at 10:04 PM.
7th April 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi

184 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifahaziz

I have viewsonic vb734 tablet running gingerbread ROM , its a Chinese tablet. i have root access but I wasn't able find custom recovery , thats why i didn't made nandroid backup , so the thing is that I installed chainfire 3d and now I am stucked on boot loop without any recovery , Is there any way to fix it ? Thanks
heres the link of my device, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1393128

You dont need a custom recovery you can do it with stock ones also
7th April 2014, 12:38 PM   |  #9  

1 posts
Thumbs up
sir tnx for this guide it will help me to unbrick my galaxy y
9th April 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #10  
Flag Karachi

3 posts
More
Thumbs up Thanks