Here is the solution
1. Connect USB cable and then restart your phone.Get your phone in Recovery Mode....
2. Check whether your device has been detected in the PC - Device Manager - Android ADB Interface.
2. Run "adb devices" - to make sure the phone drivers are ok (should output a long hex string and "device"). If Device Isn't Detected You need to install Adb Drivers... Download From: adbdriver.com
3. Run "adb shell" from command prompt. If $ came then Type SU. so it will automatically change to #. ( Means your phone rooted and you gain root permission to delete the Bloody CF3D driver from your phone.
*Tip*If You Get An Error Type "# mount -o rw,remount /system" - Press Enter.
4. Still in shell? Type "sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh"
*Tip*if sh /cf3d_uninstall.sh doesnt work , try 'sh /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh" instead.
Phone will automatically reboot and will be ready.
Don't Forget To press Thanks.....