[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 10 for D605
21.03.2014 RELEASE #4 UPDATE
Here is first ever CM for LG D605 (Optimus L9 II).
This is unofficial ROM and might have some serious faults, if this breaks your phone or they fire you from your job because alarm didn't start it will be your own fault since you have installed it. You have been warned!
The installation procedure was tested with unbranded phone (OPEN_EU variant). This might not work with branded ROM (but it would be good if someone check it).
Sources can be found at:
Things that don't work and won't be included in this ROM by default (possible enable by porting stock apps):
- FM radio
- IR port
Things that I already know that don't work at all or are bugged:
- NFC (no support at all yet)
- Manual service network selection (only auto supported right now)
- SIM card contact/SMS reading
For best battery life keep bluetooth off if you are not using it. It will keep constant wakelock if left on right now
NEWEST RELEASE #4
- Added USB tethering
- Added Bluetooth tethering
- Working move to sd-card function (but MTP on internal memory is disabled, external SD card is now mandatory)
- Vibration patterns tuning
- Correct WLAN and Bluetooth MAC addresses should be used now
CHANGES FROM RELEASE #3
- Fixed first call with no voice bug
- Fixed incoming call volumes
CHANGES FROM RELEASE #2
- Fixed voice call volume
- Fixed mute microphone option during calls
NEWEST ROM RELEASE #4:
d605_cm10_v4.zip - 164.61 MB
How to install:
1. Flash CWM (from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=50407619
2. Download the ROM and gapps to sdcard
3. Boot to recovery
4. Wipe all userdata
5. Install CyanogenMod first then gapps
Now wait for CM to boot... (first boot will take longer as always).
For reporting bugs/problems:
- Send me logcat output (it would be good to have "logcat -b radio" output too if this is related to sim card/radio)
- Send me dmesg output
If you experience reboot (kernel panic most likely) then send me contents of /proc/last_kmsg (you have to copy this right after reboot, you can do it from terminal application if you don't have access to PC with adb at that time).