5,597,707 Members 34,547 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[App][2.1+] Pixmeknot: photo collaboration and management

Tip us?

pixmeknot
Old
(Last edited by pixmeknot; 14th February 2014 at 11:07 AM.) Reason: update 1.1.1 released
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Camera [App][2.1+] Pixmeknot: photo collaboration and management

Pixmeknot offers a platform for users to access a common cloud storage space to share and collaborate photos, allowing users to view photos snapped by their friends on their device. So your best poses snapped by your friend are directly accessible on your phone. Pixmeknot also seamlessly integrates Facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa so you can view, upload, download and search for photos from all three services collectively.

Pixmeknot my-event

The next time you are on vacation with your friends or you are attending any event you need not worry about capturing all the perfect pictures yourself, instead make use of my-events and let all your friends contribute photos to a common album.
Allocate photo storage location for the event and let everyone contribute photos to it.
Dedicated event storage space upgrades for your events.
Search and join public events by entering the name of event in the search bar.
Use free 2GB Pixmeknot my-cloud storage space to organise, collaborate and backup your photos

Pixmeknot my-photo

Over the last few months or even years you will have snapped countless photos and managing these many photos using various applications and account logins, with varying storage limit can be difficult. Pixmeknot is a one stop solution for all your photo management problems.
Preview your photos from facebook, Dropbox and Google Picasa from the dashboard screen.
Tap from dashboard to view all photos from the selected service
Auto backup photos into my-cloud
Search photos based on date from all the services.

google play link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....dpc.pixmeknot

Update 1.1.1 released

Upload images directly to facebook wall

Optimised or faster image upload and download for pixmeknot my-cloud and pixmeknot my-event

Bugs and other fixes and improved overall performance

Real-time my-event (NEW)

Set any event as real-time event to auto-upload future photos to a particular event. So if you are at an event, you don't have to manually upload photos to my-event it is all done automatically.
Attached Files
File Type: apk pixmeknot.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.47 MB, 65 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pixmeknot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eagleeyetom
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA News Writer - Lost in Amsterdam
Thanks Meter 10901

DONATE TO ME
@pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eagleeyetom For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pixmeknot
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleeyetom View Post
@pixmeknot Pretty nice application, but could you attach an APK for those who don't use Google Play?

I've attached the apk to the thread now,
The Following User Says Thank You to pixmeknot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

benji667
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
out of curiosity why would u not use google play and what is the alternative?

eagleeyetom
Old
Developer Committee / Senior Moderator / XDA News Writer - Lost in Amsterdam
Thanks Meter 10901

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji667 View Post
out of curiosity why would u not use google play and what is the alternative?
I know at least 5 people that stay away from Google and install applications that can be downloaded as APKs only. Google likes to be a spy, we all know that

It's also a small requirement to be featured at the portal

benji667
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
I know at least 5 people that stay away from Google and install applications that can be downloaded as APKs only. Google likes to be a spy, we all know that

It's also a small requirement to be featured at the portal
Hmm I see I'm still curious where they shop for apk.s then lol but I get ya

krazyace35
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by benji667 View Post
Hmm I see I'm still curious where they shop for apk.s then lol but I get ya
Probably apkgalaxy.com or aptoid and others but with those choices you stand a big chance of getting a virus or Spyware

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

benji667
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyace35 View Post
Probably apkgalaxy.com or aptoid and others but with those choices you stand a big chance of getting a virus or Spyware

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
I've heard of aptoide... but ya... hmm seems like a hassle to always go around the bush but hey if it makes them happy lol

ubcjack
Old
Thanks Meter 4
If i move a picture from picasa to facebook, is it done through online server or it's downloaded to my phone and then uploaded to facebook?

DevilStrider
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Will try it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to DevilStrider For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
dropbox, facebook, photo collaborate, picasa, pixmeknot