I make this thread to present you the new version of Live Weather, a free weather application available in version 3.0 here on the Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iveweatherlite
LiveWeather comes with an elegant and intuitive user interface that displays current weather data like temperature or current conditions and also forecasts with charts for high and max temperature.
LiveWeather provides an unique feature that lets you to see world map with cities, continents map or countries map !
LiveWeather’s data are available and updated 24h/24 and 7days/7.
A QR Code to download easily the application :
Some screenshots :
* Main screen with weather for your current location (sunrise and sunset are in your local time. So, it's for me sunrise and sunset times a New York are displayed in Marseille, France local time)
* List of your favorite cities to display weather
* World meteo menu to choose your feature
* Country map for France (but other countries are supported)
* Country map for France with temperature display (you can choose wind, meteo or temperature for main cities of each country)
* World map for your favorite cities
* Clock Widget
* Forecasts Widget
In details, main features of Live Weather are following :
- More than 100000 locations all around the world.
- Current conditions for locations (Temperature, Conditions Icon and Text, Humidity, Wind).
- Sunrise and sunset for each cities in local hours of city.
- Current date of city which data are displayed.
- Conditions Icon are adapted with sunrise / sunset informations (so moon is displayed when sunset Is finished).
- Forecasts for the next 4 days displayed in charts with high and max temperatures.
- GPS localization of your current city to display current meteo.
- Save your favorite cities in a list.
- Display favorite cities in a world map.
- Display continents map with weather for main cities of each (Africa, America, Asia, Europa, Oceania).
- Display countries map with weather of main cities of each (More than 20 countries supported for the moment with
- Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Netherland, Romania, Russia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA)
- For each cities in map you can display temperature, icon conditions or wind conditions.
- History data like cities with hottest and coldest temperatures in the world.
- Display charts with average temperature by month of main cities in the world (others are added very often).
- Help screen describing main data displayed by LiveWeather (You must slide to the right or left to change help data displayed).
- Share city’s weather of your choice by email, SMS or via social network thanks to a generated image representing weather data.
- Listen city’s weather in your current language.
- Customize user interface.
- Select temperature unit (°Celsius or °Farenheit).
- 3 widgets (4x1 simple widget with current city and temperature, 4x2 forecasts widget and 4x2 clock widget with current city data).
Several languages are supported : French, English, Italian, Spanish and German. You can help me to translate in your favorite language by sending an email : email@example.com .
A pro version with no ads is also available here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pp.liveweather
Link to direct APK download from my server : http://ssaurel.com/liveweather/LiveWeatherLite.apk
I wait your feedbacks and your ideas to improve the app .
Thanks for your help.