HTC One: Need help installing a Stock ROM or KitKat (using a Mac)

Search This thread

TynanV

Feb 1, 2014
im here for a while so don't rush it and make sure you do everything correctly. You can find arhd 31.6 here

save it to your ''KitKat'' or ''HTCOneRoot' folder.. not sure how you named it now.

then sideload as cIsA explained you earlier.

edit: SaHiLzZ already posted a link for the rom so nvm

ok its downloading

"sending: 'Android_Revolution_HD-One_31.6.zip' 25% "

TynanV

Feb 1, 2014
im here for a while so don't rush it and make sure you do everything correctly. You can find arhd 31.6 here

save it to your ''KitKat'' or ''HTCOneRoot' folder.. not sure how you named it now.

then sideload as cIsA explained you earlier.

edit: SaHiLzZ already posted a link for the rom so nvm

Also what should happen after it installs?

alray

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 22, 2012
Should I choose HTC One (Canada) or International? Canada right? @alray

Don't really know what the difference is so go ahead with canada. Anyway if it fail, you will just need to launch the aroma installer again.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

Also what should happen after it installs?

your phone will boot and you should be able to use it.

TynanV

Feb 1, 2014
Don't really know what the difference is so go ahead with canada. Anyway if it fail, you will just need to launch the aroma installer again.

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 AM ----------

your phone will boot and you should be able to use it.

brought me back to twrp. says "adb sideload complete: successful." underneath it says "reboot system" should i hit that?

TynanV

Feb 1, 2014
And sorry for being the worst person in the world at this stuff. I promise to never mess with the ROMs or anything ever again.

alray

May 22, 2012
OMG IT WORKED FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Just took a while to load then a "preparing sim card" thing came up and BAM. Finally back into my phone. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. @alray @SaHiLzZ @CiSa :good::good::good::good::eek:

:cool: finally :silly:

don't forget to hit the ''tanks'' button for everyone who helped you here. Thank you @SaHiLzZ and @clsA, great team work in this thread:good:

Also if you feel generous, you can donate to the xda community here. :angel:

Last edited:

TynanV

Feb 1, 2014

don't forget to hit the ''tanks'' button for everyone who helped you here. Thank you @SaHiLzZ and @CiSa, great team work in this thread:good:

Used up all my thanks today, lol. Only get 8 apparently. I'll come back tomorrow and thank all the posts in here. :good::good::good:

Reactions: Sunamon

alray

May 22, 2012
Used up all my thanks today, lol. Only get 8 apparently. I'll come back tomorrow and thank all the posts in here. :good::good::good:

btw look at these stats lol. A 5 days old senior member with 160 posts in 5 threads lol :laugh::laugh: 1st time I see this here

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

go ahead with what @SaHiLzZ said

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 AM ----------

Thanks man I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow. If I have problems can I PM you?

BTW here is a table from @nkk71 (thanks:good:) to help you understand why it failed:

2hqqz6e.jpg
    OMG IT WORKED FINALLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Just took a while to load then a "preparing sim card" thing came up and BAM. Finally back into my phone. THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU GUYS. @alray @SaHiLzZ @CiSa :good::good::good::good::eek:

don't forget to hit the ''tanks'' button for everyone who helped you here. Thank you @SaHiLzZ and @clsA, great team work in this thread:good:

Sweet! Now what do i do? lol

well i think you were following SaHiLzZ guide to return stock for canadian users. So you just completed step 3 of 15. :laugh: which was the easiest step btw. Now that you are more familiar with fastboot for Mac it should be easier. Im going to bed now so go ahead with the guide and keep posting you question in this thread or in SaHiLzZ guide thread. Please don't forget to hit ''thanks'' button of everyone that helped you here and in SaHiLzZ guide. Will come back tomorrow. ;)

don't forget to hit the ''tanks'' button for everyone who helped you here. Thank you @SaHiLzZ and @CiSa, great team work in this thread:good:

This is a decrypted RUU, won't work unless s-off. Had someone this ruu doesn't work at all.

Try Canadian restock guide in my sig