Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,717 Members 44,281 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP! constant reboot on every rom

Tip us?

1stloc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default HELP! constant reboot on every rom

can anyone help me i have a g2 801 t-mobile version and flashed the cloudyflex rom and noticed i didnt have data working so i went to twrp and wiped everything and restored my old stock rom but notice nothing was working no wifi no notification bar and it keeps randomly rebooting and it cant be turned off i have flashed several backups i had stored and none of them work

zacharias99
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stloc View Post
can anyone help me i have a g2 801 t-mobile version and flashed the cloudyflex rom and noticed i didnt have data working so i went to twrp and wiped everything and restored my old stock rom but notice nothing was working no wifi no notification bar and it keeps randomly rebooting and it cant be turned off i have flashed several backups i had stored and none of them work
I would suggest you to make a clean install of the stock rom!
That should fix the issue!

1stloc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacharias99 View Post
I would suggest you to make a clean install of the stock rom!
That should fix the issue!
I tried and nothing works i even went back to stock using this thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

sp33dsk8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What recovery were you using and do you have any backups from then or is everything gone?

1stloc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sp33dsk8 View Post
What recovery were you using and do you have any backups from then or is everything gone?
the latest twrp....i have backups on my computer but cant transfer them because it keeps rebooting and since i went back to stock i cant root as it does not let cuz of the constant reboot

sp33dsk8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stloc View Post
the latest twrp....i have backups on my computer but cant transfer them because it keeps rebooting and since i went back to stock i cant root as it does not let cuz of the constant reboot
I'd try and get with this guy

"As usual, I'm on #lg-g2 in Freenode as IOMonster, if I'm around I'll be happy to help wherever I can."

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

ZetterbergDatsyuk
Old
(Last edited by ZetterbergDatsyuk; 31st January 2014 at 08:34 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
I had the exact same problem! Phone would boot into the rom, or stock and freeze after about a minute and reboot itself constantly. I had the updated version of TWRP and was flashing the new 1/30 Mahdi build and it happened after I did that! I tried flashing stock roms, aosp roms, and eventually did a Flash back to stock method, which non of them worked. I took the phone into T-Mobile and did a warranty replacement, got a new one overnight. Not sure if it is related to Mahdi or not, but it happened after a supposed successful flash.

I tried my TWRP Backups too, and those still restarted on me. Nothing helped me..Tried wiping the sd card, format the whole card, wipe cache, fix perm..

Hopefully you have a warranty or figure it out!

Good luck.

1stloc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetterbergDatsyuk View Post
I had the exact same problem! Phone would boot into the rom, or stock and freeze after about a minute and reboot itself constantly. I had the updated version of TWRP and was flashing the new 1/30 Mahdi build and it happened after I did that! I tried flashing stock roms, aosp roms, and eventually did a Flash back to stock method, which non of them worked. I took the phone into T-Mobile and did a warranty replacement, got a new one overnight. Not sure if it is related to Mahdi or not, but it happened after a supposed successful flash.

I tried my TWRP Backups too, and those still restarted on me. Nothing helped me..Tried wiping the sd card, format the whole card, wipe cache, fix perm..

Good luck.
Dam no I do not have warranty and I'm on a prepaid plan and bought the phone from swappa sucks the phone is a waste now

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1stloc
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetterbergDatsyuk View Post

Good luck.
Hey can you tell me how t-mobile insurance works i use to be with sprint and if they couldnt fix it they would send me a new at no cost...my friend has t-mobile insurance can he put his sim card in and they have a look at it and if they do will he be charged anything?

Nicamarcel1
Old
Thanks Meter 26
OK learn about adb sideload so you can sibeload a ROM or have you us LG G2 to go back to stock and start all over?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app