These will only work if you currently have ICS running on your tablet. If you still have honeycomb then do the upgrade first.
Nothing was added or removed from the stock roms besides root and busybox.
Only bug with TWRP is that you can't mount sdcard in recovery. Just use adb push.
Instructions for installing TWRP Recovery:
1. Ensure you have Android SDK installed with adb and fastboot working
2. Download both the twrprecovery.img and twrprecovery.zip from here
3. Copy twrprecovery.zip to external sdcard
4. Reboot tablet to bootloader by issuing the command "adb reboot bootloader"
5. Then "fastboot boot twrprecovery.img"
6. When in recovery choose install then browse to /sdcard and choose twrprecovery.zip and flash that zip
7. Now TWRP is installed permanently.
attn1 - gave me some help since I am new to pantech devices
Dees_troy - for TWRP code obviously
Tassadar - for his rotation code for twrp. Without this it wouldn't have been possible