Sprint Samsung galaxy s ll or epic 4g lol

Search This thread

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Ok I need some help my wife has the Samsung galaxy s ll or epic 4g whichever you want to call it its an sph d710 and it is touch screen

What roms are available for her she plays storm8 games surfs pinterest
And takes a lot of pics

I would like to update her to a newer Rom, I have Odin and root experience I'm actually on a HTC one sv extremely modded.

I did research your threads but would like some input from users here I also would prefer to use twrp or cm thanks in advance

I need something stable also she's not techhy at all
Sent from my C525c using xda app-developers app

AndyYan

Recognized Contributor
Jan 30, 2012
Beijing
This forum is for Epic 4G (SPH-D700). Epic 4G Touch (SPH-D710)has its own dedicated forum...

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11

Reactions: rickberg

Mr_You

Jul 17, 2013
Ok I need some help my wife has the Samsung galaxy s ll or epic 4g whichever you want to call it its an sph d710 and it is touch screen

Ok I know this is very confusing, but you're in the wrong forum. This forum is for the Samsung Galaxy S Epic 4G. You have the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch.

You want to ask/research your question in the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forum.

But to answer your question directly, you'll most likely want to install CyanogenMod. You can access that link by going to CyanogenMod.org -> Wiki -> Devices -> d710

You should be able to find any help in the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forum of XDA Developers.

If you're considering switching providers then I would suggest seriously considering moving to Ting a post-paid-per-usage Sprint MVNO. PM if you want a $25 Ting referral credit or have any further questions.

Last edited:

rickberg

Jul 25, 2013
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Wow lol this is the second forum I'm being told is the wrong one lol, HTC is much more simpler lol, but thanks for the explanation bro ill check it out

Sent from my C525c using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This forum is for Epic 4G (SPH-D700). Epic 4G Touch (SPH-D710)has its own dedicated forum...

Sent from Google Nexus 4 @ CM11