Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ZTE Warp CWM recovery flash

Tip us?

el.marco23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] ZTE Warp CWM recovery flash

Hi!
This is my first post so please be patient and tolerant if i dont use the right place to put this thread, use wrong terminology, or if simply my question is to stupid....
My problem is the following:
I was searching for a way to flash cwm recovery over my twrp and instead of using the one for my Skyrocket i flashed one for the ZTE Warp... (I later found the right zip file here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1773659)
The phone is still working but it takes a very long time to load when i turn it on and it crashes all the time.... Without knowing what the problem was I flashed the correct cwm recovery for Skyrocket thinking it would solve the issue, but it didnt...
I have tried wiping (factory reset), restoring from previous backups and flashing the cwm over but nothing seems to work...
Please help me solve this problem!

Im running on CM10 stable version.
Thank you very much

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,205
I would flash a stock rom with Odin and hope that clears everything up. And then start over with the correct custom recovery. You've found the right guides by vincom to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

el.marco23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639 View Post
I would flash a stock rom with Odin and hope that clears everything up. And then start over with the correct custom recovery. You've found the right guides by vincom to do that.

Ok thanks ill try that and tell you how it went

el.marco23
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Talking It works

It wooooooooooooooooooooorked!!!!
My phone came back from the dead and I am soooooo happy!!!
Here is what I did:
Flashed Gingerbread Stock Firmaware with Odin. After it was successfully flashed the phone rebooted on its own. The att "rethink possible" logo appeared and after a while it went away but the same animation with the same logo loaded itself again... this happen millions of times (for about an hour) and it never loaded the OS. When I tried to turn it off it wouldnt let me but finally made it somehow... then I manually entered stock recovery mode made a factory reset and cahe partition wipe as well, rebooted the phone and it worked!

I am really happy!!! thank you all for helping me out!

jd1639
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,205
The boot loop is typical if you don't do the factory reset. That's what got you through the boot loop. Glad everything is working.

The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2,195

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by el.marco23 View Post
It wooooooooooooooooooooorked!!!!
My phone came back from the dead and I am soooooo happy!!!
Here is what I did:
Flashed Gingerbread Stock Firmaware with Odin. After it was successfully flashed the phone rebooted on its own. The att "rethink possible" logo appeared and after a while it went away but the same animation with the same logo loaded itself again... this happen millions of times (for about an hour) and it never loaded the OS. When I tried to turn it off it wouldnt let me but finally made it somehow... then I manually entered stock recovery mode made a factory reset and cahe partition wipe as well, rebooted the phone and it worked!

I am really happy!!! thank you all for helping me out!
All you need to do is factory reset. Lmao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

sb43
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by el.marco23 View Post
Hi!
This is my first post so please be patient and tolerant if i dont use the right place to put this thread, use wrong terminology, or if simply my question is to stupid....
My problem is the following:
I was searching for a way to flash cwm recovery over my twrp and instead of using the one for my Skyrocket i flashed one for the ZTE Warp... (I later found the right zip file here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1773659)
The phone is still working but it takes a very long time to load when i turn it on and it crashes all the time.... Without knowing what the problem was I flashed the correct cwm recovery for Skyrocket thinking it would solve the issue, but it didnt...
I have tried wiping (factory reset), restoring from previous backups and flashing the cwm over but nothing seems to work...
Please help me solve this problem!

Im running on CM10 stable version.
Thank you very much
Where did you find a STABLE VERSION of CM10, could you send me that zip??

kangenlionel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone flash mygalaxy s2 i727 cell phone

I change the lcd and the mother board and i flash my samsung galaxy s2 i727.The problem when you turn it on the samsung word comes up and go into dark and don't show nothing after that? what can i do to resolved that problem help.....

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

I have change my lcd and the mother board out because the lcd was broken and got wet. When i fix it i flash it and theonly thing it do is the samsung word come up but go blank. the main screen is not showing or the the symbols the screen is in a sleeping mode and not showing anything?.How can i resolve that situation please help.....

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

I change the lcd and the mother board and it got wet. I flash my samsung galaxy s2 i727.The problem when you turn it on the samsung word comes up and go into dark and don't show nothing after that? what can i do to resolved that problem help.....

xcrazydx
Old
Thanks Meter 2,195

DONATE TO ME
So which is it? It's wet now or what?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

kangenlionel
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Phone flash mygalaxy s2 i727 cell phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcrazydx View Post
So which is it? It's wet now or what?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
I replace the lcd and the mother board. It is not coming up period just show the samsung logo and go into death mood......

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangenlionel View Post
I replace the lcd and the mother board. It is not coming up period just show the samsung logo and go into death mood......
And i also flash the phone too....