Alarm clock force closing?

OP EboniLM

1st March 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
HTX
Thanks Meter: 28

118 posts
More
I'm running PA BETA6 Kit Kat on my 2012 Nexus 7 16GB, and everything works smoothly except for the Clock. The clock appears to work fine but once you set an alarm, it never alerts you. Instead, a black screen appears saying that Clock is not working correctly.

I recently overslept due to this issue as it had been working perfectly, every day without issue until I updated to Beta6.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this or what the issue is? Or do I just have to switch ROMs? I'd rather not do that as I love PA, and have been a long time fan for years. But, my Nexus 7 has served me well as a back up alarm to my Nexus 4 for over a year now.

I've tried the developer thread AND the PA Q&a thread but have been ignored by the developer. So I decided to try here. Any ideas??

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
2nd March 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 7,826

10,805 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nobody else has reported this issue and you haven't filed a bug report on the bug tracker nor have you supplied a log cat. You haven't provided any info.

Have you tried a clean flash?

Are you running some other kernel?

What Gapps did you install?

It hadn't been reported by anyone on any device so it's something with your device /install and not related to the ROM itself.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread