Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 47,198 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[TW 4.3] All Backs Black S3.3 THEME, Note3 w/Emoji, and other goodies!

Tip us?

omair2005
Old
(Last edited by omair2005; 24th January 2014 at 04:20 PM.) Reason: fixed theme link
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 630
Default [TW 4.3] All Backs Black S3.3 THEME, Note3 w/Emoji, and other goodies!

This theme works for our 4.3 release! I installed in MOAR no issues. When going through aroma, leave the first two options stock to avoid issues.

ALL BLACK THEME SAVE UP TO 20% BATTERY

also go this postGOODIES and you find Apps/mods for 4.3

I've personally tried the note3 keyboard and it works! NO FC, just flash away.
Samsung Galaxy S III Verizon
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omair2005 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

akakai
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I've been using this for awhile from the international forum. Great inverted touchwiz theme.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

DreamCrusher
Old
(Last edited by DreamCrusher; 28th January 2014 at 12:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
I'm on Old & Slow 's 4.3 and couldn't get this to work for me. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: Flashed after a fresh install of 4.3 and got it to work. Thanks for sharing.

howellcp
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCrusher View Post
I'm on Old & Slow 's 4.3 and couldn't get this to work for me. Thanks anyway.
Worked on Old&Slow (1/14) for me. Lean Kernel.

akakai
Old
Thanks Meter 43
I'm using Slapnuts Version 1.4. Lean Kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

mbarry55
Old
Thanks Meter 58
This is pretty nice. I've always been partial to Black and white themes, so with this and MOARs theming I've got a nice set up now. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
lg g2 - XDABBEB ROM
grouper - cm11 nightlies

griz.droidx
Old
Thanks Meter 103
Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.
Thanks to all dev's and the community for making my toy's/tool's "So Damn Cool"

howellcp
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by griz.droidx View Post
Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.
I'm running CR8, LK kernel. Worked fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to howellcp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nomad1600
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by howellcp View Post
I'm running CR8, LK kernel. Worked fine for me.

I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!
Android devices: Samsung Galaxy S III running LiquidSmooth v3.2 (retired phone: HTC Thunderbolt running InfectedROM NuSense Eternity); Nexus 7 running SlimKat, HP TouchPad running Milaq CM11 nightly, Sony SmartWatch 2

howellcp
Old
Thanks Meter 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1600 View Post
I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!
I flashed, CR8, LK Kernel, then theme. Never booted without the theme. I can't speak to battery life without the theme. I do get great battery life but I am sure it have to do more with the ROM and LK. I did no mods either.

The Following User Says Thank You to howellcp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]