Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[TW 4.3] All Backs Black S3.3 THEME, Note3 w/Emoji, and other goodies!

OP omair2005

24th January 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #1  
omair2005's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 630
 
3,364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2007
This theme works for our 4.3 release! I installed in MOAR no issues. When going through aroma, leave the first two options stock to avoid issues.

ALL BLACK THEME SAVE UP TO 20% BATTERY

also go this postGOODIES and you find Apps/mods for 4.3

I've personally tried the note3 keyboard and it works! NO FC, just flash away.
Last edited by omair2005; 24th January 2014 at 05:20 PM. Reason: fixed theme link
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to omair2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2014, 07:00 PM   |  #2  
akakai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I've been using this for awhile from the international forum. Great inverted touchwiz theme.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
25th January 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #3  
DreamCrusher's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Smile
I'm on Old & Slow 's 4.3 and couldn't get this to work for me. Thanks anyway.

EDIT: Flashed after a fresh install of 4.3 and got it to work. Thanks for sharing.
Last edited by DreamCrusher; 28th January 2014 at 01:01 AM.
25th January 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCrusher

I'm on Old & Slow 's 4.3 and couldn't get this to work for me. Thanks anyway.

Worked on Old&Slow (1/14) for me. Lean Kernel.
26th January 2014, 04:49 AM   |  #5  
akakai's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
193 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I'm using Slapnuts Version 1.4. Lean Kernel.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
27th January 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #6  
mbarry55's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Altoona, PA
Thanks Meter: 58
 
317 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
This is pretty nice. I've always been partial to Black and white themes, so with this and MOARs theming I've got a nice set up now. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
31st January 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #7  
griz.droidx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Big Rock,
Thanks Meter: 118
 
456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.
31st January 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by griz.droidx

Anyone tried this on clean rom eight or other tw 4.3 roms' Just wondering.. I saw where someone said it worked great on moar 7.1 and that's cool, as that was a very cool rom. As was the other rom that was themed bue/black, I forgot the name offhand. But that one was nice too.. I'm just romhopping trying ot find the best fit for me since 4.3 is out for the d2vzw... Been on KK for ever and a day, and while nice, it does have a few quirks. yet.

I'm running CR8, LK kernel. Worked fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to howellcp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2014, 07:56 PM   |  #9  
Nomad1600's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 150
 
592 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by howellcp

I'm running CR8, LK kernel. Worked fine for me.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!
1st February 2014, 08:00 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad1600

I am curious about how this works with CR8 (like the idea of gaining back battery). Did you just flash from recovery? Did you already have any mods in place (eg, I use the transparent Accuweather with white that PRdog did)? Are there any major apps not themed? Sorry to ask so many question and I know that I should just simply try it, but the phones is settling in with CR8 so I hate to it introduce a problem. Thanks!!

I flashed, CR8, LK Kernel, then theme. Never booted without the theme. I can't speak to battery life without the theme. I do get great battery life but I am sure it have to do more with the ROM and LK. I did no mods either.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

The Following User Says Thank You to howellcp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes