MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Mozilla Ditches Google, Makes Yahoo Default Search Engine

Mozilla and Google have had a long-standing relationship of about 10 years. Google … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CM11 no LTE?

OP Faint333

6th February 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Phone: m919
Rom: CM11 Nightlies 2/4/14
Carrier: AT&T
Modem: Mk2 baseband w/Mdl non-hlos

I have searched and tried methods of trying to get LTE working by *#*#4636#*#* and selecting LTE/GSM auto (PRL) but the setting never sticks and it reverts back to GSM auto (PRL). I have also tried under settings/mobile networks/preferred network type to LTE/GSM/WCDMA and that always reverts to GSM/WCDMA auto. I also have tried different APN settings "ATT Phone" should be right although I have tried ATT LTE pta and ATT wap.cingular.

When I select the LTE options I do receive an LTE signal until I make a phone call or lose signal/reboot. It then switches to Hspa+ and never automatically back to LTE.

I first thought it was a hardware issue but I tried a GPE rom and LTE worked great! Too bad GPE isn't CM

I'm bummin... any ideas?
Last edited by Faint333; 6th February 2014 at 10:18 AM.
7th February 2014, 11:49 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
LTE issues fixed with CM11 jfltetmo nightly 2/7/14!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread