This tutorial is about turning your android phone into an ip cam. By this method you can use your android phone camera as a security camera. It’s easy. Follow these steps.
1) Download “Ip Webcam” to your android device. It’s free on play stores. You can download it by visiting this link.
2) Start a wifi hot spot with your android device and connect your pc to that wifi hot spot.
3) Open IP Webcam app in your android device.
3) Click on “Start Server”. Application will start a video feed and give you a ip address and a port for that feed.
4) Now place your android device anywhere within the wifi network range.
5) Open your web browser in the PC. Enter the IP Address and the port in the address bar. (This is the Ip Address that was generated by the IP Webcam application before). As seen on above screen shot it is http://192.168.3.198:8080.
6) Now click on use java browser plugin like the above image. If it asks for your permission please give permissions for the application.
That’s all. You can now see the live video feed from your android device from your pc.
Thanks for reading. Reps and bumps are accepted. :yes::yes: