downgrade 2.3.6 to 2.3.5????

Search This thread

arunkarnwal1981

Feb 21, 2011
Haryana
i have one atrix2 with 2.3.6 and want to downgrade it to 2.3.5 as after 2.3.6 there is no baseband and no imei. so guide me step by step of downgrade process.

XploitMachine

May 28, 2012
Mumbai
Lenovo ZUK Z2 (Plus)
i have one atrix2 with 2.3.6 and want to downgrade it to 2.3.5 as after 2.3.6 there is no baseband and no imei. so guide me step by step of downgrade process.

It seems from your posts in the other thread, that you have an Asian version of Atrix 2. AFAIK, there's no 2.3.5 version for Asian Atrix 2. It's only available for AT & T phones, and flashing AT & T firmware may also brick your phone. It won't help restoring baseband and imei.

Reactions: 1BadWolf

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It seems from your posts in the other thread, that you have an Asian version of Atrix 2. AFAIK, there's no 2.3.5 version for Asian Atrix 2. It's only available for AT & T phones, and flashing AT & T firmware may also brick your phone. It won't help restoring baseband and imei.