In this tutorial i will show you how to make the FM Radio working without the headset.
First of all, a huge thanks goes to peetr_for teaching me!
Here you can find the FM Radio from various JB editions already edited from peetr_, the one who had the idea.
So, let's start:
- You must know how to decompile and compile an apk.
1) Decompile the Radio3.apk
2) Navigate to smali/com/sonyericsson/fmradio/service/
3) Open the PhfHandler.smali and open it with Notepad++.
4) Now search for the following line:
.method public isPhfConnected
5) Delete the following line:
if-eqz v0, :cond_0
6) So it will appear like this:
7) Now save the file.
8) Compile the Radio3.apk
9) Copy it on your phone.
10) Move it so system/apps and set permission to rw-r-r.