ROM ported from Samsung Ace - Original Thread - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2554430
is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.0.4 (ICS), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Originally Posted by Rhievaldo
This is nigthly version of CM9 Final3 by Maclaw Studios,
My goal is give a pure and optimized also fixes some known bugs of CM9 without UI modification for you,
with allowing to you use any scripts of your choice.
I only port this to Xperia X8
All thanks going to @Rhievaldo
> Modded framework, to get faster and smoother ROM. (without UI changes)
> Build.prop tweak
> Added Adrenaline Boost PRIME
> Added FixFC binary
> Patched services.jar included
> Optimized SQlite binary
> Integrated Host for AdBlocker
> Replace Trebuchet with Apex Launcher
> Added File Manager
> Deleted Talk
> Deleted Play Services (its can automatically install after flash)
> Deleted News and Weather
> Updated Playstore 4.4.21
> Updated Terminal Emulator
> Changed Bootanimation from KitKat
> Change default wallpaper
> Optimized some apk
> Fix Voice search
> Some system sound media deleted
> Replaced Apollo with Google Music Player
> Gapps intergrated
Xperia X8 Changelog:
> Deleted Torch (Not working in Xperia X8)
> Superuser changed with Superuser from Clockworkmod
> Updated apps
> Improved perfomance
> Adb icon now showing when phone connected to PC.
> Small bugfixes.
> Battery improvments
> Added Ultra Brightness & Undervolt
> If you found , write to me !
1. Viper The Ripper for Patched services.jar
2. Slaid480 for some parts of Fly On Mod Scripts / Tweak
3. Imbawind for Adrenaline Boost PRIME
4. Zeppelinrox fixfc scripts binary
5. Rhievaldo for creating this ROM !
6. Maclaw & Marcin for create fully working CM9 and Kernel for Samsung Ace.
7. nobodyAtall for creating miniCM 9.