Stock Boot Animation Variations

Search This thread

Aphex13

I modified the stock boot animation, and thought I'd share.

Here's a few flashable zip files. I made them with "ZipMe". Just flash any of them in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file they touch is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.

edit: I edited the stock GPe boot animation as well. Here are the versions that I think turned out well enough to share. The "GPe Fixed" version is exactly the same as the stock animation, but it makes a full rotation instead of half. Enjoy.

GPe Twist

GPe Vibrations

GPe Eclipse

GPe Polar Inversion

GPe Pastels

GPe Fixed

Cool

Green

Inverted

Sepia

Trippin'

Stock

Last edited:

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I changed the hue of the stock boot animation to be a little less pink. I think it came out pretty well, so I thought I'd share.

Here's a flashable zip file. Just flash it in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file it touches is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.
I have not played with the boot animations with my Ultra.
Does it work on regular ROMS or only CM based?

Aphex13

It works on any rom as long as you've got recovery to flash it with. Your boot animation is in system/media. You could unzip my file and replace your stock boot animation (bootanimation.zip) manually if you'd like. That way you can backup your stock animation file.

Reactions: shaolin95

shaolin95

Apr 5, 2010
Utah
I used to replace it with a Penguins (NHL) 3d Animation but for some reason never got to play with the Ultra.
Time to test this :D

anakdayak

Jan 8, 2013
I changed the hue of the stock boot animation to be a little less pink. I think it came out pretty well, so I thought I'd share.

Here's a flashable zip file. Just flash it in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file it touches is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.

Download

00025.jpg

Hi nice work..can this be install on Z1?

Aphex13

I don´t know if i can do this..
But it's possible to do something like this to our Xperia Z Ultra?

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=41821003&postcount=1

And change to KK version?

I checked out the file it flashes, and it's just an animation. I've only seen the boot animation by Chainfire that shows the logcat/dmesg while it's booting. I haven't tried it on my XZU yet though. Here's a link if you'd like to check it out. Link

edit:
Nevermind, it looks like it won't work on Xperia devices...

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I modified the stock boot animation, and thought I'd share.

Here's a few flashable zip files. I made them with "ZipMe". Just flash any of them in recovery, and you should be good to go. The only file they touch is your bootanimation.zip in system/media.

edit: I edited the stock GPe boot animation as well. Here are the versions that I think turned out well enough to share. The "GPe Fixed" version is exactly the same as the stock animation, but it makes a full rotation instead of half. Enjoy.

GPe Twist

GPe Vibrations

GPe Eclipse

GPe Polar Inversion

GPe Pastels

GPe Fixed

Cool

Green

Inverted

Sepia

Trippin'

Stock
    It works on any rom as long as you've got recovery to flash it with. Your boot animation is in system/media. You could unzip my file and replace your stock boot animation (bootanimation.zip) manually if you'd like. That way you can backup your stock animation file.
    Hi nice work..can this be install on Z1?

The resolution of the two is the same. It should work fine, just be sure to make a nandroid first.
    I think I'll add some more variations later on today, once I get off work. I'm thinking maybe a black and white version, or an inverted one. I'll update the first post once I finish.
    I updated the OP with some GPe goodies.