5,599,337 Members 38,030 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help Htc One stuck on HTC white screen.(Bricked)

Tip us?

lilfil3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Help Htc One stuck on HTC white screen.(Bricked)

I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!

cr1960
Old
Thanks Meter 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfil3 View Post
I tried rooting my brothers phone (htc one) and I got an error when I tried to flash a cyanogenmod rom. I found a video on youtube that told me to edit something in it which i proceeded to do. Then i rebooted. The phone was black and i could only get into recovery mode. It wouldn't turn on. So then I cleared some stuff and not there are like no options in recovery mode. All that is on the screen is a white screen with the HTC letters. Please help!!!!!!!!
what did you edit and what did you clean out??

HTC M7 (One)
ROM: Renovate

LibertyMarine
Old
Thanks Meter 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilfil3 View Post
you may follow this guide here:

[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

This should help you. If you still have questions, I'll support you there, in this thread
Feel free to hit the thanks button if I helped
Remember - Quote or mention me if you expect an answer!
[GUIDE][FIX] Solve Bootloops and no OS on phone!

Proud owner of a 315p Explorer

lilfil3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1960 View Post
what did you edit and what did you clean out??
I formated the system, cache, data, firmware/mdm, firmware/q6, data and /data/media.
I changed updater-script to a txt file then deleted something from there. This is what a guy told me to do on youtube and when i changed it back and flashed the rom it got messed up. Then i cleared everything.

SaHiLzZ
Old
Thanks Meter 297
Follow the guide above to load a rom on your device.