HDMI + OTG + Charger

Search This thread

mouse100

Sep 20, 2010
Hi guys, do you know any cable/adapter that has all these ports?
I'd charge my tablet while I've a pendrive inserted into it and connect all via hdmi to a monitor/tv.

Did anyone try something like this? I'd like that all ports work all together at the same time.

Samsung SM-P605 - Tapatalk

jonboyuk

May 24, 2007
South West UK
Hi guys, do you know any cable/adapter that has all these ports?
I'd charge my tablet while I've a pendrive inserted into it and connect all via hdmi to a monitor/tv.

Did anyone try something like this? I'd like that all ports work all together at the same time.

Samsung SM-P605 - Tapatalk

Something like this? It has USB in, although I'm not sure if that's for pass through charging or just device inputs...

alese

Nov 15, 2004
I have one of these and it works with Note 10.1 2014 - to some degree.

Basically HDMI and USB work - at the same time.
I can connect my tablet to external screen and use USB mouse, keyboard and flash drive (through USB Hub) all at the same time.
But... USB connection is kinda unstable - devices disconnect occasionally and then reconnect.
Also, charging doesn't work at all.

On my Note2 everything works OK - I guess Samsung changed something either on connector or in software in Note 10...

Reactions: mouse100

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have one of these and it works with Note 10.1 2014 - to some degree.

Basically HDMI and USB work - at the same time.
    I can connect my tablet to external screen and use USB mouse, keyboard and flash drive (through USB Hub) all at the same time.
    But... USB connection is kinda unstable - devices disconnect occasionally and then reconnect.
    Also, charging doesn't work at all.

On my Note2 everything works OK - I guess Samsung changed something either on connector or in software in Note 10...