One S CM 10.2 - ADB Device not found

Search This thread

sinkingFX

Dec 24, 2013
Zeulenroda
dasinking.de
Hello xda, it's me again (posting very much lately with my problems...)

I flashed the CM 10.2 ROM again on my One S and tried to get the ADB working, but it somehow doesn't work. I tried it on my 2 PCs, my laptop and the one that I'm normally using for Android...ish stuff, but both can not find my phone. "error: device not found" plops always up and I don't really know why, I mean, on both PC's I used the ADB with the One S before and I have all the drivers installed. I'm just really confused atm...

One S S4 variant - CM 10.2 Stable - TWRP 2.6.3.0 - CID: HTC_102

sinkingFX

Dec 24, 2013
Zeulenroda
dasinking.de
Last edited:

sinkingFX

Dec 24, 2013
Zeulenroda
dasinking.de
Do you see in device manager "Android USB Devices" when u plug phone in?

Nah, nothing android'ish in the device manager, but the USB mass storage works just fine on both PC's. In the attachments is a screenshot of my device manager (don't wonder, it's in German, but no android stuff nowhere.) Just tried it yesterday with an standard HTC One S with the 4.1.1 HTC ROM and it's ADB works fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot-12-02-2014--17-17-52.jpg
    Screenshot-12-02-2014--17-17-52.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 15

sinkingFX

Dec 24, 2013
Zeulenroda
dasinking.de
Okay, I found out what was the error! Under Settings -> Storage -> USB Computer Connection was mass storage activated, and for ADB you have to switch to MTP! Now my ADB works finally, yay! :)

Thank you all for your help, it was much appriciated! :) And many many thanks to Gabe Sechan from THIS site!

Last edited: