Love Mei Powerfull Small waist for Note 3

OP kikemotions

11th February 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Andres Isla
Thanks Meter: 29

129 posts
More
Well, i was looking for Love Mei cases reviews around the accesories forum, but it seems that no one ever talk about this case, so i'm opening this thread to show this beautoful case, and ask if any one has see it.

on the official webpage says that it cost $US88, but i have seen it in other online stores in half of the price.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Love-...634195007.html
http://www.amazon.com/Shockproof-Dus...ove+mei+note+3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Met...item3cdb67852f

Here its the demo video for the Galaxy S4 case. this is almost the same, but with slim waist

Review from the regular Powerfull Case. this is the same but with a curvey slim waist shape. all the protection are the same:

And here is the official web:
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=45
Last edited by kikemotions; 12th February 2014 at 03:21 AM. Reason: New Stores Added
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kikemotions For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 13

55 posts
Looks nice but I wonder if it will fit the wireless charge back that I have. I also notice it needs two screws so for those who change batteries often, you'll have to carry the screwdriver. Otherwise, it looks awesome. Thanks for the link!
11th February 2014, 05:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 22

230 posts
Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..
11th February 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag TUNIS
Thanks Meter: 0

31 posts
More
thx for the link
12th February 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 3

80 posts
if it's from ali it's probably a fake.
12th February 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Andres Isla

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBlimp

if it's from ali it's probably a fake.

Ali's now have a buyer protection policies, that if you dont receive whats was offered to you, you can ask for a full refound, or keep the object and receive a partial refound.

http://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html
12th February 2014, 12:49 AM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Andres Isla

129 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvoje334

Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..

Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.
Last edited by kikemotions; 12th February 2014 at 12:57 AM.
12th February 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
hope it doesn't hurt reception and gps like the original love mei case does. I bought the regular one and while it's badass and crazy protection, I can't use it due to reception getting knocked down.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1tfrot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 12:10 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 22

230 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions

Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.

I thought about getting one for the summer... because i think it's to massive to carry it all the time. Please write a small review ( just if all of the signals work, and are you ok with the case) if you order it.
14th February 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 2

49 posts
I like the gold version, any stock in the UK?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
case, love mei, note 3, powerfull case, protection
Previous Thread Next Thread