Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 40,822 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Love Mei Powerfull Small waist for Note 3

Tip us?

kikemotions
Old
(Last edited by kikemotions; 12th February 2014 at 02:21 AM.) Reason: New Stores Added
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Default Love Mei Powerfull Small waist for Note 3

Well, i was looking for Love Mei cases reviews around the accesories forum, but it seems that no one ever talk about this case, so i'm opening this thread to show this beautoful case, and ask if any one has see it.

on the official webpage says that it cost $US88, but i have seen it in other online stores in half of the price.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Love-...634195007.html
http://www.amazon.com/Shockproof-Dus...ove+mei+note+3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aluminum-Met...item3cdb67852f

Here its the demo video for the Galaxy S4 case. this is almost the same, but with slim waist

Review from the regular Powerfull Case. this is the same but with a curvey slim waist shape. all the protection are the same:

And here is the official web:
http://www.lovemeicase.com/pro.asp?id=45

Device: Blue Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 and Black Galaxy Note 3 N900W8
Previous Phones: Galaxy S2, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Bold 3, Blackberry Storm 2, HTC Excalibur, Samsung Omnia, Samsung Ultra...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kikemotions For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kamfl610
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Looks nice but I wonder if it will fit the wireless charge back that I have. I also notice it needs two screws so for those who change batteries often, you'll have to carry the screwdriver. Otherwise, it looks awesome. Thanks for the link!

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..

falciatrice10
Old
Thanks Meter 0
thx for the link

DeathBlimp
Old
Thanks Meter 3
if it's from ali it's probably a fake.

kikemotions
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathBlimp View Post
if it's from ali it's probably a fake.
Ali's now have a buyer protection policies, that if you dont receive whats was offered to you, you can ask for a full refound, or keep the object and receive a partial refound.

http://www.aliexpress.com/buyerprotection/index.html

Previous Phones: Galaxy S2, Blackberry 9900, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Bold 3, Blackberry Storm 2, HTC Excalibur, Samsung Omnia, Samsung Ultra...

kikemotions
Old
(Last edited by kikemotions; 11th February 2014 at 11:57 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvoje334 View Post
Are you sure that this case is as resistant as the one on the video? Because I'm thinking about getting one, and I like this one more than the one on the video, but if you can't throw it on the floor and "drive a car over it", what's the point of it?. It looks great but it's really big and Note 3 is already big. So if you don't get perfect protection than there's no point of getting one..
Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.

1tfrot
Old
Thanks Meter 3
hope it doesn't hurt reception and gps like the original love mei case does. I bought the regular one and while it's badass and crazy protection, I can't use it due to reception getting knocked down.
The Following User Says Thank You to 1tfrot For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HTC_One_M8_91
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****motions View Post
Hi, yes, its the same technology, but with another shape. here its the video of the small waist, but for the iPhone 5:
do, im not sure if it can resist a car, or the motorcycle like on this video, but its a rugged case and it will protect your $700 bucks inversion.
I thought about getting one for the summer... because i think it's to massive to carry it all the time. Please write a small review ( just if all of the signals work, and are you ok with the case) if you order it.

majnu
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I like the gold version, any stock in the UK?

Tags
case, love mei, note 3, powerfull case, protection