If you choose to use these, you are doing that on your own risk, and I can not be held responsible for any damage you made to your phone.
Max Inception is a port ROM from a clean AOSP Mediatek ROM.
- changed completely the ROM, both in looks and functionality
- fast, smooth, stable
- optimized: deodexed, zipaligned, init.d support, etc.
Be patient on first boot; being deodexed it will take a little bit more time to boot than a normal ROM.
UPDATE 28.11.2013First release 21.11.2013 INFO
- fixed proximity sensor issue
- removed autobrightness fix, since it seems to not work well in ported ROMs.
If you use version 1.4, to install you need to do a "clean install - wipe everything". If you use version 1.1, just clean cache and dalvik cache and isntall over it.
If that DualSimRingtone app I put in it doesn't work anymore (it worked on my tests), to solve that flash the Modd attached to post #3.
- the name means "beginning, origin", and I thought is apropriate since this is a clean mediatek original ROM.
- various fixes: brightness and autobrightness, screen colors and depth, GPS (new fix), network, tethering, sounds, callerID matching, and some others.
- fixed computer connection as USB Mass storage in any windows (no ZTE drivers needed).
- optimizations for ram, kernel, cache.
- more speed and smoothness.
- some UI improvements.
- possibility to use 3G in both SIMs.
- for GPS all needed files are included.
- rooted with koush's superuser app.
- only few apps very necessary added (like mobile uncle).
- for adblocker, the hosts file is properly configurated.
You can see some screenshots in SCREENSHOTS SECTION.
Gapps are included essential, and if you want whole package just flash "Gapps to complete zip".
To flash a new ROM properly, you need one of my recoveries (for these I'm sure they works).
1. Reboot to recovery.
2. Do a nandroid backup or backup in cwm.
3. mount USB Mass Storage and delete from sdcard these three directories:
4. Copy ROM zip or zips on sdcard
5. Eject mass storage from computer and then unmount in recovery
6. wipe all/factory reset or pre-flash wipe in recovery
7. wipe or erase dalvik cache
8. flash zip from sdcard, choose ROM zip, flash it and reboot, or if you flash my ROM version 3.3, the phone will reboot itself.
That's all, this is the correct way to flash any new ROM in any phone thru recovery.
For downloads check post #3.
QUICK GPS FIX:
If you want to quick fix gps, do all steps from this post, without downloading MobileUncle - is already installed in ROM.