FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Framework-res.apk for touchwiz revolutionised cm9 with navigation bar size 24dip

396 posts
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Got big navigation bar[height] in Touchwiz Revolutionised 5 Rom...


here i bring suitable Navibar Framework app...

Instructions:
Download apk..
load it to sdcard..
copy apk to System folder[use any file manager which can do this]..
now change the permissions to rw-r--r--[as that of other apks]..
move apk to framework folder..
reboot..
now enable navigation bar by adding " qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 "[without quotations] in build.prop file..
Reboot again..
done


for version4.4,check post number #3..


Credits:
arpitkh96[For awesome rom]
Venkatesh[for guiding me]
Myself


Press "Thanks" if you like my work...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140212202944.png
Views:	237
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	2575276  
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.73 MB, 58 views)
Last edited by naresh babu; 19th February 2014 at 11:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to naresh babu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
14th February 2014, 03:04 PM |#2  
naresh babu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
Smile
the above framework is for v4..
14th February 2014, 05:02 PM |#3  
naresh babu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
here is the framework apk with 20dip navigation bar for v4.4 rom..

follow same instructions mentioned in #1 post..

press thanks if you like my work...
Attached Files
File Type: apk framework-res.apk - [Click for QR Code] (4.60 MB, 23 views)
Last edited by naresh babu; 15th February 2014 at 01:02 AM.
19th February 2014, 08:19 AM |#4  
Member
Flag Tamilnadu
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Will it work on any ICS?
Will this mod work on any ICS ROM Like This ROM? Also where exactly in the system folder we have to put this file in I guess its should go inside /system/framework. Correct me if I'm wrong
Last edited by intelprakash; 19th February 2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: Forgot ask something
19th February 2014, 11:16 AM |#5  
naresh babu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelprakash

Will this mod work on any ICS ROM Like This ROM? Also where exactly in the system folder we have to put this file in I guess its should go inside /system/framework. Correct me if I'm wrong

I think it wont work for the rom which you specified..[i am not sure]..
yea directly if you paste it in framework folder...previous framework of rom will be replaced which makes phone not to boot[reason:as permissions are not set correctly]..
so first paste it in System folder,change permissions and then move apk to framework folder.. reboot enjoy..

Press Thanks if i helped you..
19th February 2014, 02:59 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 552
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelprakash

Will this mod work on any ICS ROM Like This ROM? Also where exactly in the system folder we have to put this file in I guess its should go inside /system/framework. Correct me if I'm wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by naresh babu

I think it wont work for the rom which you specified..[i am not sure]..
yea directly if you paste it in framework folder...previous framework of rom will be replaced which makes phone not to boot[reason:as permissions are not set correctly]..
so first paste it in System folder,change permissions and then move apk to framework folder.. reboot enjoy..

Press Thanks if i helped you..

It'll work..but it'll contain tw files in it...it is a bad idea to paste directly....create a flashable package, nd flash it via recovery. naresh why don't you create flashable zip for it? Btw i am using 18dip...it is good too.
19th February 2014, 03:10 PM |#7  
naresh babu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh

It'll work..but it'll contain tw files in it...it is a bad idea to paste directly....create a flashable package, nd flash it via recovery. naresh why don't you create flashable zip for it? Btw i am using 18dip...it is good too.

Yea 18dip looks better for mini.. okay i will try to release flashable zip..thanks for the suggestions..
19th February 2014, 08:01 PM |#8  
arpitkh96's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag panipat
Thanks Meter: 582
 
Donate to Me
More
Looks like you are compressing it more.it may effect the performance and battery

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th February 2014, 02:39 AM |#9  
naresh babu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag HYDERABAD
Thanks Meter: 295
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpitkh96

Looks like you are compressing it more.it may effect the performance and battery

Sent from my GT-S5570 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


I dont know after decompiling and compiling it again ,apk got compressed..
Performance is not bad it is running better in my phone..

and its Awesome rom from you..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes