[REQUEST] Debrick.img for S3 mini (GT 8190)

Search This thread

pinguluk

Sep 5, 2013
Hi! Can someone make a debrick.img for s3 mini using this command?
Code:
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/backup.img

deconectat

Jun 2, 2011
If you are able to write that image, it means that you can get into download mode.
If you can get the phone into download mode, you don't need a complete memory dump; you can just use a stock firmware to unbrick it.

Can you tell us what you did and what doesn't work?
If you have a bootloop and you can't get into recovery, please check this thread and a lot of other threads on the same topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50434034

pinguluk

Sep 5, 2013
If you are able to write that image, it means that you can get into download mode.
If you can get the phone into download mode, you don't need a complete memory dump; you can just use a stock firmware to unbrick it.

Can you tell us what you did and what doesn't work?
If you have a bootloop and you can't get into recovery, please check this thread and a lot of other threads on the same topic: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=50434034

Man, my s3 mini is bricken. It doesn't power on. It's hard bricked and i need the debrick.img.

*bump*

Clostry

Jan 7, 2014
Man, my s3 mini is bricken. It doesn't power on. It's hard bricked and i need the debrick.img.

*bump*

As deconectat tried to explain you don't need it. The only thing you need is to get in download mode and try with some of the unbrick guides on this forum.
If you can't get in download mode with combo, jig or jtag, there's no way to fix your phone.

QuintusE

Mar 30, 2016
Youre all ****ing morons. The man was asking for a debrick.img to put on a SD card to get his phone into download mode. There are lots of posts on other forums of this working on other samsungs. Maybe you ****wits should learn to read instead of being smart asses. Piskor you referred him to a post on a different model (retard). deconectat you should just STFU because nowhere did he say he wanted to flash the image. (****tard). Clostry you backed up the ****tard.

It is of my firm opinion that the "experts" on here really do not know what they're doing.

pinguluk - I hope you succeeded.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Youre all ****ing morons. The man was asking for a debrick.img to put on a SD card to get his phone into download mode. There are lots of posts on other forums of this working on other samsungs. Maybe you ****wits should learn to read instead of being smart asses. Piskor you referred him to a post on a different model (retard). deconectat you should just STFU because nowhere did he say he wanted to flash the image. (****tard). Clostry you backed up the ****tard.

It is of my firm opinion that the "experts" on here really do not know what they're doing.

pinguluk - I hope you succeeded.
    In linked thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2525902 99ytrewq9111 requests only first 7 partitions, not whole /dev/block/mmcblk0, which is internal flash (~8GB of data)
    It contains /data and /efs partitions. There are private data and IMEI on them