[Q] Getting the phone 'clean' before selling

Search This thread

koahhe

Jun 15, 2011
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my Note 2 and I would advice regarding which official rom to install in order to make the phone working as it should and stable. Until a few days ago I was on Omega rom but changed to Ditto. This one is more stable but still have a few issues like phone switching itself off when on stand by. Should I just download and install the latest official rom from sammobile? If I do that do I have to install it via Odin or Recovery is fine too? Are there any other steps to do before installing an official rom? Thanks

zygzoo

Jan 5, 2012
Bucharest
Hi all,

I am looking to sell my Note 2 and I would advice regarding which official rom to install in order to make the phone working as it should and stable. Until a few days ago I was on Omega rom but changed to Ditto. This one is more stable but still have a few issues like phone switching itself off when on stand by. Should I just download and install the latest official rom from sammobile? If I do that do I have to install it via Odin or Recovery is fine too? Are there any other steps to do before installing an official rom? Thanks

1 > use triangle away to reset binary flash
2 > after reset reboot in download mode
3 > flash desired firmware with odin

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Hi all,

reset the binary counter..
and flash the official 4.3 and let the guy have fun :p