I have a problem.....

Tip us?

woodsonmh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Default I have a problem.....

I like this tablet!!!
Even with bloatware and not rooted this tablet out performs every 10 in tablet ive owned. It so much better than my asus infinity rooted running cromix. This is one reason i dont undrrstand some of the criticism in the forum, usally using a smaller tablet or phone or res. to say whats wrong with p600.
I put nova, and thumbs keyboard and the touchwiz is not noticeable. It looks like and acts like my other tablets only better. All my unrooted apps work. And now my rooted aps as well, and they all look great.
I use my tablet several hours a day. A tablet has been my primary device for the last couple of years. I tried a new notebook this year and i just couldnt handle it. I tried win 8. Salvation. I like the next smaller tablet size for holding, but the smaller bezel and light wt . Works for me.
The visual improvement is much better on old my eyes and book reading is easier than nook or my kindle. Niether paper whites.
Pictures oh yea the pictures look so much better than on asus with same resolution. I do more reasearch on this.
Sound could ne better but is better than 700.

I like this tablet and i havnt had a regrett buying it.
Woody

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to woodsonmh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shoresteve626
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Try Viper Audio to help with the sound. It can be a bit tricky setting it up but the sound and customization is so much better. You can search the forums to get the links.

The Following User Says Thank You to shoresteve626 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yohojones
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodsonmh View Post
Pictures oh yea the pictures look so much better than on asus with same resolution. I do more reasearch on this.
Sound could ne better but is better than 700.
I had the tf700 as well. When it came time to pick up this year's models I looked at the 701 but the non standard charger and horrible I/o lag on the 700 made me decide to give Samsung another shot. My Original Tab 10.1 is still going strong after being abused by my 4 year old for a year. I hope this one holds up just as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to yohojones For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

woodsonmh
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by yohojones View Post
I had the tf700 as well. When it came time to pick up this year's models I looked at the 701 but the non standard charger and horrible I/o lag on the 700 made me decide to give Samsung another shot. My Original Tab 10.1 is still going strong after being abused by my 4 year old for a year. I hope this one holds up just as well.
Your process was the same as mine. The infinity had so much promise, it's a shame it didn't deliver. Maybe thats why i have a hard time with some of the comments. I knkw what slow and unresponsive on an expensive tablet is.
Woody