FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Sudden Battery Depletion

30th October 2013, 06:53 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I've experienced this twice now. When I'm around ~15% battery remaining it will drop to 10% out of nowhere, and then a minute later dropping to 5% and turning itself off. Has anyone experienced this? Is the tablet preemptively turning itself off before the battery drains completely? I was only using chrome when this happened with nothing else running in the background.
Last edited by CircleSquare; 30th October 2013 at 06:58 PM.
 
 
30th October 2013, 07:09 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CircleSquare

I've experienced this twice now. When I'm around ~15% battery remaining it will drop to 10% out of nowhere, and then a minute later dropping to 5% and turning itself off. Has anyone experienced this? Is the tablet preemptively turning itself off before the battery drains completely? I was only using chrome when this happened with nothing else running in the background.

Theres a possibility that the battery wasn't calibrated yet if you got the device recently
3rd February 2014, 11:40 PM |#3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
I'm facing the same problem.....
did u find a solution? ?!!!
4th February 2014, 12:40 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmoataz

I'm facing the same problem.....
did u find a solution? ?!!!

Brother just drain and charge the device up a few times and it should calibrate hopefully, that would be my guess. How many hours usage you geting from your tablet?

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 07:53 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy

Brother just drain and charge the device up a few times and
it should calibrate hopefully, that would be my guess. How many hours usage you geting from your tablet?

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

I'm getting about 11-10 hours which I think is normal , the problem is in the last 15%!!
thanks for trying to help bro
4th February 2014, 02:17 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmoataz

I'm getting about 11-10 hours which I think is normal , the problem is in the last 15%!!
thanks for trying to help bro

The usage your getting is very good so yeah try draining it to 5% and then charging to 100% a few times and hopefully should be okay.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2014, 04:26 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy

The usage your getting is very good so yeah try draining it to 5% and then charging to 100% a few times and hopefully should be okay.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

I'll Try That.....Thanks Bro
14th February 2014, 11:52 PM |#8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geordie Affy

The usage your getting is very good so yeah try draining it to 5% and then charging to 100% a few times and hopefully should be okay.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.

Thanks bro I think it worked!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmedmoataz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 11:53 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Newcastle Upon Tyne
Thanks Meter: 153
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmedmoataz

Thanks bro I think it worked!!!

Glad I could help

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes