How to install stock rom in any BOOTLOOPING LG device when you dont have a cwm backup

13th February 2014, 01:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Lets first discuss about BOOTLOOPING...
Bootloop is when you see the LG logo after you switch on the phone, and the LG animation goes on a loop and it doesnt stop until you take the battery out.
As you have understood what bootloop is, I would like to discuss remedy.
The first is using KDZ Updater. For this, you need to go to next XDA thread. As this is my 2nd post and XDA doesnt allow me to post links, I would like to suggezt you to search for "How to use kdz updater" on Google and click on approproate XDA thread. SORRY.
Now lets enter to thq uniqueness of this thread, THE SECOND WAY, which is far easier when you know how to do it and of course, if you have a PC.
Lets go in steps
STEP 1
As I have said already, I cant post links, SORRY.
Google for "LG Software Updater" , use a bit of your brain, and click on appropriate link, preferably on a LG official link(link with LG in it"
STEP 2
Dowbload LG drivers from either Google or the same LG Software Updater after running it, and of course, install it.
STEP 3
Run the LG Software Updater. If you have already run it, no STEP 3 for you.
STEP 4
Now switch on your phone, let it bootloop or whatever it does, dont give a f***, and connect your phone to PC.
STEP 5
Click on update. If it automatically does, you are lucky, but you wont succeed most of the time. But dont panic, the software is very user friendly, it suggests you next way. Maybe you will need your IMEI. IMEI is printed on the back of your below the battery. Remove the battery to find it on the back of your phone.
STEP 6
Go on. If you fail, start again from STEP 3.
STEP 7
If you succeed in getting the download going, smile. And dont worry, if your internet disconnects, it starts from where it stopped.
STEP 8
What STEP 8??????? You will be done. You will not even lose any installed apps. Isnt that awesome???
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread