Ask a question

No registration required

Battery Low [Q] Battery indicator stuck at 1% in unofficial CM11

OP parabol4

10th February 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Since I cannot yet post in the development section, I'll hope to have some response here. Upon installing the unofficial CM11 mod in combination with pink kernel, I came across a stubborn bug: the battery indicator is invariably stuck at 1%.

A clean reflash (even /system format) did not help. I flashed back the stock ROM, wiped everything and reflashed the CM11 with no difference so far.

Has anybody got an explanation/bug fix? Thanks in advance..
13th February 2014, 02:29 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabol4

Since I cannot yet post in the development section, I'll hope to have some response here. Upon installing the unofficial CM11 mod in combination with pink kernel, I came across a stubborn bug: the battery indicator is invariably stuck at 1%.

A clean reflash (even /system format) did not help. I flashed back the stock ROM, wiped everything and reflashed the CM11 with no difference so far.

i have this problem as well battery indicator stuck at 1percent.
13th February 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #3  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by parabol4

I had this same issue even in stock ROM... just let the battery drain completely til the phone switches off and then charge the phone and boot... it worked for me...
13th February 2014, 06:35 AM   |  #4  
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 37

259 posts
More
I had this happen to me on stock as well the first day I owned the phone. Left it on the charger all night and on less than ten minutes of use the battery showed 1%. Charged back to full and haven't seen it again. I think server people have experienced this bug.

Sent from my XT1034 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th February 2014, 07:49 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 129

305 posts
More
find the battery apps in apps setting then try clear the cache. once happen to my old s2's cm11.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread