XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Drive Link - Full Mirroring

Tip us?

crazzysandman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Drive Link - Full Mirroring

Not sure if anyone has posted this. Anyways I was just wanting to share this cracked version of drive link with full mirroring. I'm using this with my sony xav 601 and works great just a little lag and well not being able to to turn the screen off to conserve power.

Here is the link I found. Not taking credit for that just wanted to share. Seen a few people on youtube saying drive link not working on S4.

http://www.colmoschinxtreme.com/android

Enjoy.

LudoGris
Old
Thanks Meter 86
It is available in this forum somewhere too, and works great! Only issue I have with it is that I want it to be quiet when I first plug it in. I don't need the update it gives for weather. May have to make a tasker trigger for it.

Anyway, thanks for the link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

crazzysandman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudoGris View Post
It is available in this forum somewhere too, and works great! Only issue I have with it is that I want it to be quiet when I first plug it in. I don't need the update it gives for weather. May have to make a tasker trigger for it.

Yeah that part is annoying but other than that worms great only let down is the usb port not outputting enough volts to charge my phone while its plugged in :/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

ksmkk3
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by LudoGris View Post

A lot of custom kernels have fast charge, have you tried that? It gets the most juice it can from USB.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app

crazzysandman
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksmkk3 View Post
A lot of custom kernels have fast charge, have you tried that? It gets the most juice it can from USB.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
I can't go custom I'm on mf3 and don't feel like going through the whole bootstrap thing. For some reason I thought stock ROM had or has fast charge. Correct me if I'm wrong. I do have this car charger from boxwave 3.1amp for iPad and iPhone and it will charge my phone 10% in about 10-15mins. Its wonderful to have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

LudoGris
Old
Thanks Meter 86
On MF3 as well. Safestrap does nothing for the kernel, so USB Fast Charge is a no go for us. You have to keep a stockish kernel designed for the safestrap use. I agree that the lack of charging is an issue as well. One of the causes to that is the screen staying on. There is a solution to that though.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nstandby&hl=en

Screen Standby - Needs root, but it can turn off your phone screen but still allow the DriveLink and MirrorLink to show on your HU.

thematrixpro
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hello. I have been short the JVC NSx700 series car radio. And the Galasxy S4 with the normal StockRom 4.3 and root. Did the APP DriveLink also from the website which is mentioned above loaded. Runs great, too. Only it's normal extreme jerking the videos? Both online vidoes (youtube) including videos coming from the phone. Are actually not viewable. Is this due to the DriveLink APP or the USB cable, the data can not send data faster?