Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 49,732 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] "News Daemon (EUR) stopped" message on reboot. What to do? Please help..

Tip us?

mail2mohd@gmail.com
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] "News Daemon (EUR) stopped" message on reboot. What to do? Please help..

I have note2 GT-N7100. Rooted by CWM and SU grant. I was trying to replace the old accuweather widget with the note3 one. Dont know what went wrong on every reboot it shows Android optimizing apps and then it shows a message News Daemon (eur) stopped on startup. I lost my old accuweather widget too.

I went to application manager and searched for News Daemon in ALL category. It shows everything 0 bytes in the News daemon.
How should I solve this?
please help as its very annoying to wait all the way everytime for optimizing apps on reboot.

Thank You
Noob

cosmyndemeter
Old
Thanks Meter 1625

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2mohd@gmail.com View Post
I have note2 GT-N7100. Rooted by CWM and SU grant. I was trying to replace the old accuweather widget with the note3 one. Dont know what went wrong on every reboot it shows Android optimizing apps and then it shows a message News Daemon (eur) stopped on startup. I lost my old accuweather widget too.

I went to application manager and searched for News Daemon in ALL category. It shows everything 0 bytes in the News daemon.
How should I solve this?
please help as its very annoying to wait all the way everytime for optimizing apps on reboot.

Thank You
Noob
do a fresh install of rom / firmware
Nihil sine Deo!!!

rom: X-Treme ROM ~ * ~ --->>>for Note II ( GT-N7100 )

My PM is NOT technical support !!!

ask on the forum, you will get quicker response
The Following User Says Thank You to cosmyndemeter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]