[Q] "News Daemon (EUR) stopped" message on reboot. What to do? Please help..

OP mail2mohd@gmail.com

13th February 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have note2 GT-N7100. Rooted by CWM and SU grant. I was trying to replace the old accuweather widget with the note3 one. Dont know what went wrong on every reboot it shows Android optimizing apps and then it shows a message News Daemon (eur) stopped on startup. I lost my old accuweather widget too.

I went to application manager and searched for News Daemon in ALL category. It shows everything 0 bytes in the News daemon.
How should I solve this?
please help as its very annoying to wait all the way everytime for optimizing apps on reboot.

Thank You
Noob
13th February 2014, 07:58 AM   |  #2  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 1,792

879 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2mohd@gmail.com

I have note2 GT-N7100. Rooted by CWM and SU grant. I was trying to replace the old accuweather widget with the note3 one. Dont know what went wrong on every reboot it shows Android optimizing apps and then it shows a message News Daemon (eur) stopped on startup. I lost my old accuweather widget too.

I went to application manager and searched for News Daemon in ALL category. It shows everything 0 bytes in the News daemon.
How should I solve this?
please help as its very annoying to wait all the way everytime for optimizing apps on reboot.

Thank You
Noob

do a fresh install of rom / firmware
The Following User Says Thank You to cosmyndemeter For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread