Things you ll need :-
- A rooted phone
- Root explorer
- Applications like Aptoide
- Install root explorer from play store.
- Install aptoide from internet.
- Let aptoide update.
- After some time aptoide will show updates, update the system apps. But these apps wont install.
- Backup the original apk and delete it from /system/app folder (root).
- Now go to root explorer, copy the (SystemAppName).apk from /sdcard/.aptoide and paste it into /system/app. No need to install.
- Reboot the phone and Done!
You can use the same method to revert back to original app.
NOTE: SOME APPS LIKE SETTINGS CANT BE UPDATED USING THIS METHOD.