FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Phone Karbonn A1+ All about rooting,expanding ram and much more!

9th June 2013, 08:52 AM |#1  
OP Member
Somewhere In The Earth
Thanks Meter: 34

More
POST UPDATED!
Hey guys I m new to xda forums and today i m gonna tell u all about Karbonn A1+.I decided to post this thread

cause not many people know about this phone and r complaining that they want to root this phone but z4root is not

working.

Karbonn A1+ is a good but not great phone and to unlock its full potential You will need to have done these

things:-

1.Rooted your phone - To do this you will need to download ICS Root Unlocker. Link -

http://www.mediafire.com/?aqtk58y13xoqjvd
Firstly download the software.Then connect your phone to the PC and put it in USB Debugging mode.Let your PC

install the drivers required.Then press any key once drivers r installed and ur phone will reboot.After ur phone is booted into home screen then press any key once again.Repeat this process for 3-4 times until the ics root unlocker window closes and ur phone has superuser in the app drawer.Congrats now you have rooted ur phone!!!I mean ADB Drivers by drivers coz the drivers for this phone on windows 8 and 7 r not available... Now lets proceed to the next step....

2.Install ROEHSOFT RAMEXPANDER - I highly recommend this software for this phone cause it does not have

much RAM and some games force close automatically like Temple Run.Link for download -

http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/3242181/ Now after installing it open it and allow superuser permissions.

Now adjust the slider of the swapfile as desired and click Swap Activ button.Be patient as creating swapfile takes

some time.After its done you will have more RAM than ever and u will be able to run many more apps and games...Now

the last step but not the least is..............

3.Install Chainfire 3d 3.3 - If you guys wanna play high end games like Brothers In Arms 2,NFS Shift,DEAD

SPACE,NOVA etc install this software and the plugins. Link for download of Plugins -

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-cfe8aed2.html Link for download of apk -

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-4a5000b4.html CHAINFIRE 3D Installation Guide : Download Chainfire 3D 3.3 Pro

then install. Download Plug-ins file, unpack it in SD.Open chainfire3D then allow superuser.Select the CF 3D

Driver, and then Install. Phone will restart.NOTE- If Chainfire 3d is not in the app drawer after reboot just

install it once again.Then follow these steps.Start the Chainfire 3D and select the item Install plugin.Wait till

it finds plug-ins .zip file .Install all plugins found and then Select Fix market settings.Fix market settings

displays the apps that r not compatible with ur phone but r compatible with da graphics plugins in the play store.

After this, go to Default OpenGL settings -> Use plugin. Choose any plugin your game requires. Minimize

Chainfire3D. Now you can play most of the HD games on your phone without lags....

I hope you find my thread useful.Please hit the thanks bar if it helps and feel free to ask questions if any...
Last edited by Siddharth358; 25th August 2013 at 04:26 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Siddharth358 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

10th June 2013, 06:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

Donate to Me
More
Unhappy not worked
this is not working with NEW Version aka 3rd version of Karbonn a1+ which have soft ver. 2.0.8. please help me to root this device. almost nothing worked on it.
17th June 2013, 08:46 AM |#3  
OP Member
Somewhere In The Earth

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shyamsharma

this is not working with NEW Version aka 3rd version of Karbonn a1+ which have soft ver. 2.0.8. please help me to root this device. almost nothing worked on it.

But this works on mine with soft version 2.0.8 try again dude....
17th June 2013, 02:48 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
??
dear can you post your full phone details:
mine is
SC6820
Android: 2.3.6
SW:2.0.8
HW : 3.0.0 (outside sticker) and 1.0.0 inside option @ about phone

and its not working.. i will reset and try if your and mine model is same.
The Following User Says Thank You to shyamsharma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th June 2013, 03:08 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 23

More

Sent from my Aqua Wonder Quad Core using Tapatalk 2
21st June 2013, 11:53 AM |#6  
OP Member
Somewhere In The Earth

More
Quote:

dear can you post your full phone details:
mine is
SC6820
Android: 2.3.6
HW : 3.0.0 (outside sticker) and 1.0.0 inside option @ about phone

and its not working.. i will reset and try if your and mine model is same.

Here r my details
SC6820
Android 2.3.6
HW: 3.0.0
Exactly same as urs!!Try again....
24th June 2013, 07:13 AM |#7  

Donate to Me
More
still not success
still not success... dont know what mistake i had done...
26th June 2013, 05:42 PM |#8  
OP Member
Somewhere In The Earth

More
Quote:

still not success... dont know what mistake i had done...

Hey can u tell me what type of error r u getting???
27th June 2013, 04:25 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Error
Ok, so i tried like many times, but it dint work....i am attaching a copy of the cmd in here. Brother please help me out. My configuration is exactly the same as yours...phone is 1 week old, but i need more ram to play temple run and subway surfers.
Dude, i have tried every thing, but nothing works for me....now i saw your thread was created on 9 june, and i thought that i could see a ray of hope...but now it's gone...bro, plz plz plz help me out.. tell me everything you did...like where you got the drivers from and all that...and if possible, can you make a videos of the cmd as it goes on to complete the root?

man you will do us all a GREAT favor if you can include all those details...and again..i am only requesting brother, but please help......
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ICS Root.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	2073634  
Last edited by Ankush78; 27th June 2013 at 04:33 PM.
28th June 2013, 02:42 PM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
yes exactly
yes exactly the same message i got as posted by ankush... now i believe my phone doesnot have any problem, someone else have the same MOdel .
well in my understand it is due to locked root access and dont know how to access them, also surprisingly none of any developer looking this case as i have sen many posts related to karbonn a1+ rooting and 80 are unsuccessful cases. and those who rooted their devices they have 2.0.0 or 2.0.2 version models.... we have 2.0.8 version which seems more secured

Chetan: brother please give us some tips.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread