Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,311 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Motorola Gallery on i9000

Tip us?

abobobilly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Default Motorola Gallery on i9000

Hello

I am sure you guys are familiar with the Gallery app of Motorola with that Sidebar ... which was released in Play Store not long ago.

Is there any way we could use that on our i9000? I adore the Side Bar Style designs and I think its a better Gallery app than the stock or even AOSP one. I am currently using a Kit Kat MacKay ROM.

So, Possible?

abobobilly
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Anyone?

xsenman
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2199
Quote:
Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
Anyone?
you need to use mention @ the developers name to get the attention of the developer or the ROM, you would like to have this with or ask in the relevant thread.

Soryuu
Old
Thanks Meter 405
Quote:
Originally Posted by xsenman View Post
you need to use mention @ the developers name to get the attention of the developer or the ROM, you would like to have this with or ask in the relevant thread.

The dev is the great Motorola themselves :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by abobobilly View Post
Hello

I am sure you guys are familiar with the Gallery app of Motorola with that Sidebar ... which was released in Play Store not long ago.

Is there any way we could use that on our i9000? I adore the Side Bar Style designs and I think its a better Gallery app than the stock or even AOSP one. I am currently using a Kit Kat MacKay ROM.

So, Possible?
Theoretically if you found some way of accessing that app from the Play Store (eg. Changing your build.prop to match the Moto X or using some "unlock tool"), then it should be possible to at least reach the app and download it. Whether it will work or not is a completely different story as it will probably require Motorola's framework.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Soryuu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]