TWRP Fail & Bricked

25th March 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Basingstoke
Thanks Meter: 108

688 posts
More
My installation of TWRP just bombed out and left me with the android on its back with a red exclamation mark.

When i type "./adb devices" in terminal window on my mac I now longer see my nexus 7. Any reason why this might be?

If I go into stock recovery to side load, my nexus 7 shows up, though I can not side load the stock rom as i'm getting:

"E:signature verification failed - Installation Aborted" is this because i'm trying to flash image-razor-kot49h.zip which I think can not be flashed in side load?

Thanks for looking, Hope you can help!
26th March 2014, 12:52 AM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 405

1,702 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwatson

My installation of TWRP just bombed out and left me with the android on its back with a red exclamation mark.

When i type "./adb devices" in terminal window on my mac I now longer see my nexus 7. Any reason why this might be?

If I go into stock recovery to side load, my nexus 7 shows up, though I can not side load the stock rom as i'm getting:

"E:signature verification failed - Installation Aborted" is this because i'm trying to flash image-razor-kot49h.zip which I think can not be flashed in side load?

Thanks for looking, Hope you can help!

Not to familiar with mac but I know that images have to be flashed via fastboot as opposed to the updates that download for auto updates. I would double check the download for corruption. I would restore with fastboot commands to factory and go at it again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Nexus 7 (2013) Q&A by ThreadRank