Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Post Doing App Reviews for App Reviews!!!

OP josias16

20th January 2014, 09:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thread closed!
Last edited by josias16; 14th February 2014 at 04:35 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to josias16 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2014, 12:41 AM   |  #2  
obstructer's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 32
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Your APP name: Obstructer
Category/Type: Tools
Description: Blocks access to phone's content when you let someone use your phone
Link to Google Play: (I'm a new user, replace (dot) with a dot.) play(dot)google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mshaw.avanos8.lite
27th January 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by obstructer

Your APP name: Obstructer
Category/Type: Tools
Description: Blocks access to phone's content when you let someone use your phone
Link to Google Play: (I'm a new user, replace (dot) with a dot.) play(dot)google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mshaw.avanos8.lite


Hello, your app is rated and commented, keep up the good work!
Looking forward to your update.
Pls take a look at The New Boston app, as well and rate it if you like it. It may help with future programming as well.

Thank You.
27th January 2014, 07:07 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Your APP name: Next Word (Beta)
Category/Type: Casual Game
Description: Next Word is a party game based around Catch Phrase. Teams take turns trying to describe a randomly generated word
Link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...th.catchphrase

Thanks in advance!
28th January 2014, 03:42 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonextstop

Your APP name: Next Word (Beta)
Category/Type: Casual Game
Description: Next Word is a party game based around Catch Phrase. Teams take turns trying to describe a randomly generated word
Link to Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...th.catchphrase

Thanks in advance!

Hello, your app is rated and commented, keep up the good work!, it would be nice if you gave the user the option to choose their own time limits or to add more words of their on as well. Great job!

Pls take a look at The New Boston app, as well and rate it if you like it.


Thank You.
28th January 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
FILL RUSH
APP name:
FILL RUSH

Category/Type:
Casual Game

Description:
FILL RUSH is really easy to pick up but your skill will be tested and your luck challenged as the game progresses.
There are 16 Chapters, with 10 levels in each, you have a total of 160 levels of fun!

Link to Google Play:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airglow.fillrush&hl=en
28th January 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennCK

APP name:
FILL RUSH

Category/Type:
Casual Game

Description:
FILL RUSH is really easy to pick up but your skill will be tested and your luck challenged as the game progresses.
There are 16 Chapters, with 10 levels in each, you have a total of 160 levels of fun!

Link to Google Play:
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.airglow.fillrush&hl=en

Hello, your app is rated and commented, keep up the good work!

Pls take a look at The New Boston app, as well and rate it if you like it.


Thank You.
29th January 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by josias16

Hello, your app is rated and commented, keep up the good work!

Pls take a look at The New Boston app, as well and rate it if you like it.


Thank You.

Done!
my username: Kenn
29th January 2014, 06:19 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
MY APP NAME: LOVE BEAUTIFUL QUOTES
TYPE: LIFESTYLE
Description: Description
'Love Beautiful Quotes' A collection of inspirational quotes on topics including relationships, life, love and more.
Updated Daily with hundreds of life quotes said by different people.
There are many hundred quotes, and we will update daily quotes.
Feature in next version:
- Share on facebook.
- Send Email.
If have problem, please send to email: heavenhellandroid@gmail.com
We hope you like "Love Beautiful Quotes"
Link: i'm new user, i cannot post link.i post package name: com.lovebeautifulquotes
Thank you very much
30th January 2014, 06:50 AM   |  #10  
OP Member
Flag Bronx
Thanks Meter: 3
 
52 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vuminhtuan2791

MY APP NAME: LOVE BEAUTIFUL QUOTES
TYPE: LIFESTYLE
Description: Description
'Love Beautiful Quotes' A collection of inspirational quotes on topics including relationships, life, love and more.
Updated Daily with hundreds of life quotes said by different people.
There are many hundred quotes, and we will update daily quotes.
Feature in next version:
- Share on facebook.
- Send Email.
If have problem, please send to email: heavenhellandroid@gmail.com
We hope you like "Love Beautiful Quotes"
Link: i'm new user, i cannot post link.i post package name: com.lovebeautifulquotes
Thank you very much


Done =)

check out thenewboston and rate if you like

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, app, review, share
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes