FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[Q] How to root samsung galaxy s advance on gingerbread

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By balajinaik123, Junior Member on 16th August 2013, 05:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi all,

I am using s advance with indian firmware I9070DDLJ1..How to root my phone ..I have searched google and tried but not worked for me.Even in XDA there is a post .. In that way also i cannot able to root my phone..please help me..I know how to root in Jellybean..So i want strictly on gingerbread...Thanks in advance...
 
 
16th August 2013, 08:21 PM |#2  
arffrhn's Avatar
Senior Member
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 763
 
More
I don't think there's any as the links are removed/ down. You can ask for someone who might still have the files.

Edit: Or you can ask diego himself.
Last edited by arffrhn; 16th August 2013 at 08:28 PM.
17th August 2013, 01:02 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
How
Quote:
Originally Posted by arffrhn

I don't think there's any as the links are removed/ down. You can ask for someone who might still have the files.

Edit: Or you can ask diego himself.

who is diego??..how to ask??
17th August 2013, 02:15 AM |#4  
arffrhn's Avatar
Senior Member
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 763
 
More
Here is the link to the thread you are looking for. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1985199

But all the rooted firmware links are down.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
17th August 2013, 02:34 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
You can use this tutorial: http://supergeekforum.org/how-to-roo...all-firmwares/
17th August 2013, 02:49 PM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arffrhn

Here is the link to the thread you are looking for. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1985199

But all the rooted firmware links are down.

But I believe that thread also contains instructions how to make your own rooted firmware. It seemed fairly simple.
The Following User Says Thank You to purplepizza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th August 2013, 05:00 PM |#7  
arffrhn's Avatar
Senior Member
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 763
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepizza

But I believe that thread also contains instructions how to make your own rooted firmware. It seemed fairly simple.

Yeah that's why I point him there.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app
19th August 2013, 12:20 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by arffrhn

Yeah that's why I point him there.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using xda app-developers app


Thanks for your reply..i will try it
15th February 2014, 01:16 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag Ormoc City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Root
Quote:
Originally Posted by balajinaik123

Thanks for your reply..i will try it

I would also like to root my device but i can't find any compatible or live firmware file for my GT-I9070, can anyone help me?
15th February 2014, 02:07 AM |#10  
AntaresOne's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Chieti
Thanks Meter: 15,062
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbaguion2013

I would also like to root my device but i can't find any compatible or live firmware file for my GT-I9070, can anyone help me?

Why you don't fully read this small post?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070
15th February 2014, 02:39 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Flag Ormoc City
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla-MADAL93

Why you don't fully read this small post?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070

I already read this small post but still lead me 0 process because there is no available firmware for my device which is dxdl1.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes