Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,985 Members 41,216 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone auto shut down when it open for around 20 seconds

Tip us?
 
monkeylii0815
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default [Q] Phone auto shut down when it open for around 20 seconds

my phone will auto close after i open it for around 20+sec,around like that.
when i open it in download mode or by clicking it with volume up + power key + home button,the phone will not auto shut down.
At first i tot it was software problem so i self re-install the firmware and factory reset,but at the end still then same.
can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? it was hard or soft ware problem?
video can be provided it needed.
thanks lot
 
Azeazezar
Old
#2  
Azeazezar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 329
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ಠ_ಠ
A video could help but my first guess would be an dead battery.
Klaatu barada nikto!
 
monkeylii0815
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default thank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeazezar View Post
A video could help but my first guess would be an dead battery.
thanks for comment
but i think my battery is still in good condition
 
monkeylii0815
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeazezar View Post
A video could help but my first guess would be an dead battery.
youtube.com/watch?v=XIH-je5vKfg
 
Azeazezar
Old
#5  
Azeazezar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 167
Posts: 329
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: ಠ_ಠ
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeylii0815 View Post
youtube.com/watch?v=XIH-je5vKfg
In that case, what version of android where you using when trouble started?
Klaatu barada nikto!
 
monkeylii0815
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeazezar View Post
In that case, what version of android where you using when trouble started?
i use the original version firmware of malaysia.android jelly bean
 
jakuburban
Old
#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 289
Posts: 978
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
For me it looks like broken battery, but check other roms

Sent from galaxy s4 zoom
 
chetankr
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeylii0815 View Post
my phone will auto close after i open it for around 20+sec,around like that.
when i open it in download mode or by clicking it with volume up + power key + home button,the phone will not auto shut down.
At first i tot it was software problem so i self re-install the firmware and factory reset,but at the end still then same.
can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? it was hard or soft ware problem?
video can be provided it needed.
thanks lot

I am facing the same problem as urs, have you got any answer or what is the solution.
thanks
 
daedric
Old
#9  
daedric's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 337
Posts: 1,674
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Porto
Seems like either a boot loop, or damaged battery. I would:

Try to flash the stock rom again and if not fixed, try to change battery.

Does the phone charge when off?

HTC Kaiser . CM6 ......... OC@530mHz - Kitchen Watch with NTP .
HTC Leo .... CMX OC@1.19gHz, Jellybean
HTC Ace .... CMX OC@1.5gHz, ICS + Sense 4.0
 
monkeylii0815
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by daedric View Post
Seems like either a boot loop, or damaged battery. I would:

Try to flash the stock rom again and if not fixed, try to change battery.

Does the phone charge when off?
i tried just now,when i was charging,the phone still shut down.
how to flash the rom?:P

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...