Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Tablet can i resize device memory 2gb !!!

OP svchost

30th January 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
when i install apps and some apps need to install in device memory and phone go very slow , i have 16 gb integrated and 16gb sd but device memory is only 2gb very interesting, if have any solution please help.
30th January 2013, 08:27 PM   |  #2  
Flag Nemours
Thanks Meter: 168

279 posts
More
Witch memory are you talkin about?
RAM, you cannot do anything unless removing bloatware.
Storage aera, you can try to move some apps to external sdcard or use the preload partition.
Anyway, phone slowing down is the sign of low RAM, so you should try to remove apps you are not using.
Search here in XDA for apps safe to remove like "social hub", "music hub" and so on.
Remember that you'll need a rooted device to do so.
30th January 2013, 10:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionelia

Witch memory are you talkin about?
RAM, you cannot do anything unless removing bloatware.
Storage aera, you can try to move some apps to external sdcard or use the preload partition.
Anyway, phone slowing down is the sign of low RAM, so you should try to remove apps you are not using.
Search here in XDA for apps safe to remove like "social hub", "music hub" and so on.
Remember that you'll need a rooted device to do so.

Im talking about system storage it is very small , and i think this is a problem why phone work very slow , have any way to resize it or to merge with internal memoty 16gb or sd card 16.gb, now i use 4.1.2 jelly bean , i try some differ
ent rom but with all i face same ptoblem.
4th August 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #4  
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 65

152 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svchost

Im talking about system storage it is very small , and i think this is a problem why phone work very slow , have any way to resize it or to merge with internal memoty 16gb or sd card 16.gb, now i use 4.1.2 jelly bean , i try some differ
ent rom but with all i face same ptoblem.

You can repartition your Internal storage increasing "data" partition - to have more than 2GB for installing apps. Look in the forum. I've seen repartition info for 4GB,6GB etc. Just search in forum.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread