5,605,311 Members 39,460 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note keeps rebooting

Tip us?
 
bblackbelt
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default [Q] Note keeps rebooting

I guys, it is about two months that my phone keeps rebooting randomatically (sometime also 5 times in a row). I tought that it was something
Relater with a custom rom. So I flashed one of the stock jb through odin but still the phone keeps rebooting.
What else can I try?
Thanks in advance.
 
jakuburban
Old
#2  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 978
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Is Your device old? Maybe the battery is damaged already? I had such an issue with my xperia x10.

Sent from d605
 
bblackbelt
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban View Post
Is Your device old? Maybe the battery is damaged already? I had such an issue with my xperia x10.

Sent from d605
Hi, thanks for your answer. Actually I changed it a month ago. I also checked for damages to the emmc. The eMMC check app does not freeze but under BrickBug it shows "Yes insance chip". Could be this the cause?
 
jakuburban
Old
#4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 978
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblackbelt View Post
Hi, thanks for your answer. Actually I changed it a month ago. I also checked for damages to the emmc. The eMMC check app does not freeze but under BrickBug it shows "Yes insance chip". Could be this the cause?
Never used that app, so can't tell. And is the imei correct?
 
bblackbelt
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban View Post
Never used that app, so can't tell. And is the imei correct?
yes it is
 
bblackbelt
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
un also the counter number is 1. Can be it the cause ?
thanks
 
jakuburban
Old
#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 978
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Nah, counter is not responsible for that.

Sent from galaxy s4 zoom
 
bblackbelt
Old
#8  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban View Post
Nah, counter is not responsible for that.

Sent from galaxy s4 zoom
Is it in your opinion hardware related?
 
jakuburban
Old
#9  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 288
Posts: 978
Join Date: Jan 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblackbelt View Post
Is it in your opinion hardware related?
I kind of still think it's battery.
Is it an original battery for samsung and do You still have the old one?
If You have the old one try using this one (if it isn't that broken yet).
I would test it with other battery.
Can somebody borrow You such a battery for a test?
 
bblackbelt
Old
#10  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakuburban View Post
I kind of still think it's battery.
Is it an original battery for samsung and do You still have the old one?
If You have the old one try using this one (if it isn't that broken yet).
I would test it with other battery.
Can somebody borrow You such a battery for a test?
You were absolutely right. Was battery's fault..
So far it is almost 2 days without rebooting.
Thanks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Android App Review: Auto Config Free – XDA Developer TV

In this weeks episode of XDA Xposed Tuesday, we talked about customization of … more

Cloupload is a Beautiful and Fully Functional CloudApp Client for Android

If you’re a Mac OS X user who frequently uploads screenshots, … more

Microsoft Finally Brings Remote Desktop to Windows Phone

You may recall that back in October of last year, Microsoft released itsofficial … more

SideControl Gains New Powers through Xposed

You may recall that a little overa month ago, we first talked about SideCutsby XDA Forum … more