FORUMS

Logitech T651

29 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By joaormf, Junior Member on 8th November 2013, 01:19 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have seen videos of people using the Apple Magic Trackpad with Samsung S3 and Nexus 7 and Nexus 10, and it supports multitouch with spots representing the user interactions.

I have recently baught a Logitech T651 (bluetooth version of the T650) but it doesn't works the same way, i get a mouse pointer instead of the spots shown in the videos.
I've tried to create the idc files in /system/usr/id and when running a "dumpsys input" I can see that the file is being picked up, however it doesn't have any impact (file permissions and owner are ok).

What I would like to know is how can I make this work, since now I believe that it should probably be some kind of driver/module issue???
I've seen in chromium that support as been added for this trackpad (https://code.google.com/p/chromium/i...tail?id=223138).

Thanks in advance

17th February 2014, 12:53 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Try it
A few notes from initial hands-on testing of the Rechargeable Trackpad T651, a numerical distinction that separates it from a Windows version called Rechargeable Trackpad T650. The unit has a slightly larger touchable surface than the Magic Trackpad, and itís more obviously made from matte-finished glass; a Logitech logo on the top center casts a shadow on the metallic silver surface beneath it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)