FORUMS

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

[Help]very big problem with any kind of Gapps!

231 posts
Thanks Meter: 38

By amin-DESIRE-c, Senior Member on 26th February 2014, 07:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello guys.... I have flashed KitKat beta and I can't install any kind of Gapps(about stock pack or all or mini and micro ) when I want to flash that it say " failed to flash package . please install a smaller pack" ... So if any body can help to me please just talk about my problem and not anything inside that .....

Thanks to all
Amin

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app

26th February 2014, 07:51 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Guatemala
Thanks Meter: 2,165

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amin-DESIRE-c

Hello guys.... I have flashed KitKat beta and I can't install any kind of Gapps(about stock pack or all or mini and micro ) when I want to flash that it say " failed to flash package . please install a smaller pack" ... So if any body can help to me please just talk about my problem and not anything inside that .....

Thanks to all
Amin

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app

Flash Stock Recovery and then perform a "Factory Reset". This needs to be done mandatory with STOCK recovery, TWRP factory reset will NOT solve your issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo77 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread