MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more
Post Reply

Newest Htc one RUU with bootloader 1.55

13th February 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #1  
M@cNuss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Where can it be found anyone knowes.
13th February 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #2  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 290
 
1,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss

Where can it be found anyone knowes.

post output of "fastboot getvar all"
remove S/N & IMEI before posting
13th February 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #3  
M@cNuss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

post output of "fastboot getvar all"
remove S/N & IMEI before posting


INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.62.401.1
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: SH36TW901777
INFOimei:
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0710000
INFOcidnum: HTC__Y13
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4221mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.053s
13th February 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 290
 
1,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss

INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 1.55.0000
INFOversion-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: None
INFOversion-main: 3.62.401.1
INFOversion-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
INFOserialno: SH36TW901777
INFOimei:
INFOmeid: 00000000000000
INFOproduct: m7_ul
INFOplatform: HBOOT-8064
INFOmodelid: PN0710000
INFOcidnum: HTC__Y13
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4221mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: on
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: dirty-bb768ae1
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.053s

what is your goal?
if it's going back to stock then head over to nkk71's SUPERGUIDE in my signature and follow each instructions carefully
search your desired RUU with your CID "HTC__Y13"
13th February 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #5  
M@cNuss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

what is your goal?
if it's going back to stock then head over to nkk71's SUPERGUIDE in my signature and follow each instructions carefully

I just want to go back to stock i`m on cyanomod cm 10.2.1
13th February 2014, 03:57 PM   |  #6  
kamilmirza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 290
 
1,162 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by M@cNuss

I just want to go back to stock i`m on cyanomod cm 10.2.1

yes head over to nkk71 SUPERGUIDE to go 100% STOCK in my signature
13th February 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #7  
M@cNuss's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Horsens
Thanks Meter: 5
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilmirza

yes head over to nkk71 SUPERGUIDE to go 100% STOCK in my signature

Thank you wil do...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes