Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Question (i9505)Plz help IMEI 0 after sleceting earse efs1,2,3 in service mode

OP terminator1983

13th February 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #1  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
My phone (i9505) IMEI became 0 after i clicked on earse efs1,2,3 in service mode.I have various backup of efs.img.ext4,m9kefs1,m9kefs2 and m9kefs3 i also have a backup of efs done by efs professional but restoring those backups is not bring back my phone IMEI.
Last edited by terminator1983; 13th February 2014 at 01:45 PM.
13th February 2014, 01:25 PM   |  #2  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,089
 
1,873 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator1983

My phone IMEI became 0 after i clicked on earse efs1,2,3 in service mode.I have various backup of efs.img.ext4,m9kefs1,m9kefs2 and m9kefs3 i also have a backup of efs done by efs professional but restoring those backups is not bring back my phone IMEI.

Check this thread or this one , Goodluck
13th February 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #3  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
I am using these commands to restore my efs backups

dd if=/mnt/sdcard/efs.img.ext4 of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p10

dd if=/mnt/sdcard/m9kefs1.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p13

dd if=/mnt/sdcard/m9kefs2.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p14

dd if=/mnt/sdcard/m9kefs3.bin of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p15




Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa

Check this thread or this one , Goodluck

13th February 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #4  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Paths given in the link you have provided are for i9500 mine is i9505.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa

Check this thread or this one , Goodluck

13th February 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #5  
Repulsa's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Your Mom's crib
Thanks Meter: 2,089
 
1,873 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminator1983

Paths given in the link you have provided are for i9500 mine is i9505.

Hello You can either try the 2nd Link or you can use the search button mate, Even Google.com as well because ived seen alot of tutorial about Restoring EFS.
13th February 2014, 02:01 PM   |  #6  
terminator1983's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
263 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repulsa

Hello You can either try the 2nd Link or you can use the search button mate, Even Google.com as well because ived seen alot of tutorial about Restoring EFS.

Yeah i did searched and got the terminal commands for i9505 that i have tried. The difference i am seeing in i9505 and i9500 commands is that they have used bs=4096 in the last should i try to use the same in the commands given for i9505.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes