Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,455 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Screen sensitivity

Tip us?
 
SirHoover2010
Old
#1  
SirHoover2010's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 559
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vincennes

 
DONATE TO ME
Default Screen sensitivity

Anyone else notice the screen isn't as sensitive as some of the other devices? Just got mine in the mail off swappa (moving from the s4) and making sure its actually a difference in the phone not a defect in this phone. Thanks!
Check out my blog and find out how I feel about different devices! Updated 3/18/13

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01655188598107865327

Follow me?

https://twitter.com/LoganHoover2010/
 
huatz84
Old
#2  
huatz84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 222
Posts: 728
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Binjai,North Sumatra
Hi,sirhoover..Reminds me of your Joker rom in Atrix HD. 😁
It's been a long time and now you're back to Moto again..😊
I think my Razr Maxx HD screen sensitivity is as good as my previous phones. Maybe it's more sensitive with CM-based rom. I haven' t tried custom rom coz I am stucked with latest stock JB and lock bootloader. 😢
Hopefully next OTA with Kitkat will bring it back to life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Using :
- Motorola Photon Q Sprint XT897c..
- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Verizon XT926
 
SirHoover2010
Old
#3  
SirHoover2010's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 559
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vincennes

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by huatz84 View Post
Hi,sirhoover..Reminds me of your Joker rom in Atrix HD. 😁
It's been a long time and now you're back to Moto again..😊
I think my Razr Maxx HD screen sensitivity is as good as my previous phones. Maybe it's more sensitive with CM-based rom. I haven' t tried custom rom coz I am stucked with latest stock JB and lock bootloader. 😢
Hopefully next OTA with Kitkat will bring it back to life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Haha I loved that ROM. Matt Groff saved my life more than once while I was building that/bricking my phone. Yea man I am getting used to it and now I think its just a bit different so it messed with me at first lol. Back on moto man and I don't plan on switching. I "downgraded" to this phone from the s4. This phone is better for sure! Battery life and mine is unlocked....can't beat it!
Check out my blog and find out how I feel about different devices! Updated 3/18/13

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01655188598107865327

Follow me?

https://twitter.com/LoganHoover2010/
 
huatz84
Old
#4  
huatz84's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 222
Posts: 728
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Binjai,North Sumatra
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirHoover2010 View Post
Haha I loved that ROM. Matt Groff saved my life more than once while I was building that/bricking my phone. Yea man I am getting used to it and now I think its just a bit different so it messed with me at first lol. Back on moto man and I don't plan on switching. I "downgraded" to this phone from the s4. This phone is better for sure! Battery life and mine is unlocked....can't beat it!
Yeah..all those Verizon bloatware might cause lagging for a while. I'm pretty sure CM-based ROM is faster and enjoyable.
You're lucky getting an unlocked one. Joker ROM for Razr HD sounds great.
Using :
- Motorola Photon Q Sprint XT897c..
- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD Verizon XT926
 
SirHoover2010
Old
#5  
SirHoover2010's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 238
Posts: 559
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vincennes

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by huatz84 View Post
Yeah..all those Verizon bloatware might cause lagging for a while. I'm pretty sure CM-based ROM is faster and enjoyable.
You're lucky getting an unlocked one. Joker ROM for Razr HD sounds great.
Haha I do have a lot of free time right now. Maybe I will see what I can do. No promises but I may get bored one day and knock out a lot of it haha.
Check out my blog and find out how I feel about different devices! Updated 3/18/13

http://www.blogger.com/profile/01655188598107865327

Follow me?

https://twitter.com/LoganHoover2010/
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes