• Distraction noises to simulate a real testing environment.
• Five minute warning announcements.
• Same exact break and section format as the official LSAT.
• Keeps ticking even when screen is turned off.
• Flexibility allows you to start any section at any point in that section.
• Saves progress when app is closed.
• Beautiful and user-friendly interface.
• Optional sounds to announce five minute warnings and end of sections/breaks.
This app will help you simulate the LSAT test day experience by timing you on each section of a practice LSAT and providing the same kind of breaks that you can expect to receive on test day. Timing and pacing are crucial for the LSAT, and mastering them by taking practice tests under timed conditions will go a long way towards helping you achieve your target score.